Next Week: Achievement Recognition

Highlighted
Community Manager

Next Week: Achievement Recognition

Hi, everyone! We're into the last week of October, and as November lands we're going to try something new. Each of you works incredibly hard at your trainings and certifications, so we want to start publicly recognizing those achievements here in the Learners Lounge. 

Starting next week, we'll post a monthly list of group members who have completed various certifications and levels of training. Whether you've finished Level 1 or are well on your way to becoming a Certified Model Builder (or even Master Anaplanner!) we want to make sure that doesn't go unnoticed. 

We hope this will offer some encouragement to you along the way—and maybe some extra incentive this week to finish up the last few lessons on a particular training.

Leave a comment and share with the group: what training are you working on this week, and do you expect to complete it by the end of the month? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Next Week: Achievement Recognition

Hi @AaronW,

Hope you are having a wonderful day, kindly find my update below:

Question: What training are you working on this week, and do you expect to complete it by the end of the month? 

Answer: I completed my Level-1 certification in October and have just started my Level-2 training this week, which I guess will take a couple of more weeks to complete!

Thank you!

Rajkumar Subramanian

Highlighted
Community Manager

Congrats, @syrajkumar! Looking forward to including you on next week's recognitions. 😄 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

That would be awesome !!!