Reaching out

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Reaching out

Hello Anaplan Learners,

Welcome to the club. 😊 I assure you it is a fun club.

My name is Einas and I have been using Anaplan for 2 years.
I am going to be honest with you. When I first started my Anaplan Journey, I felt overwhelmed by all the available resources and the treasure trove of on-demand courses. 
If you are in the same situation or just need general help, I would be happy to provide that help.

For those going through Model Builder Certification and need help, let me know. Mention me @einas.ibrahim in your question posts.

Happy Planning

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Reaching out

I feel your pain. I have quite a number of years experience with EPM implementations and am feeling similarly overwhelmed. To overcome this I am recording all the lessons onto OneNote (& embedding a number of screen shots) so I can review the previous lessons from the prior day before starting on the new day of lessons.

The "vibe" of the product is quite a bit different from the Oracle EPM offerings I had previously implemented (or managed their implementations).

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Reaching out

@Grant_van_Dongen 

Whatever works for you, and we are here to help when you need it.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"