Reaching out

einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Reaching out

Hello Anaplan Learners,

Welcome to the club. 😊 I assure you it is a fun club.

My name is Einas and I have been using Anaplan for 2 years.
I am going to be honest with you. When I first started my Anaplan Journey, I felt overwhelmed by all the available resources and the treasure trove of on-demand courses. 
If you are in the same situation or just need general help, I would be happy to provide that help.

For those going through Model Builder Certification and need help, let me know. Mention me @einas.ibrahim in your question posts.

Happy Planning

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for
2 REPLIES 2
Grant_van_Dongen
Occasional Contributor

I feel your pain. I have quite a number of years experience with EPM implementations and am feeling similarly overwhelmed. To overcome this I am recording all the lessons onto OneNote (& embedding a number of screen shots) so I can review the previous lessons from the prior day before starting on the new day of lessons.

The "vibe" of the product is quite a bit different from the Oracle EPM offerings I had previously implemented (or managed their implementations).

einas.ibrahim
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

@Grant_van_Dongen 

Whatever works for you, and we are here to help when you need it.

Einas
"Give a Man a Fish, and You Feed Him for a Day. Teach a Man To Fish, and You Feed Him for a Lifetime"

Dear community members
Consider posting your question as a new topic and not in the thread of another topic/question. This help other community members to easily find the answer they looking for and doesn't cause the original thread to be so cluttered that we can't find what we are looking for