September check-in: share your progress!

Highlighted
Community Manager

September check-in: share your progress!

Happy September! With the recent release of the new Solution Architect Certification, it seems like a good time for a quick check-in on where we're headed. Everyone is at a different place on their learning journey, so please share:

1. Where are you at in your training progress
  2. How far you are planning to go with it

Not only will this help us provide even more relevant resources for you, it will give us the chance to cheer and encourage each other too. Plus, you'll be able to meet the other Learners who have the same destination as you, so you can connect and collaborate along the way. 

For me, I have completed Level 1 Model Building and the Anaplan Way, and for now that's as far as I plan to go. Being a Certified Model Builder would be exciting, but for now it's not essential for my role. 

As I've said before, no matter whether you're just starting or almost at the finish line, it's worth recognizing and celebrating!

17 REPLIES 17
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: September check-in: share your progress!

I am happy to announce that i had completed my level2  Anaplan model building certification 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Congrats! 

Highlighted
New Contributor

FIRST OF ALL CONGRATS DEAR

I NEED YOUR HELP

BECAUSE DUE TO COVID PANDEMIC

I AM NOT  HAPPY TO SAY THAT  AM STRUGGLING 

AT  my level2  Anaplan model building certification .........

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, @CMASKS. Sorry to hear you're having some trouble! How can we help? Do you have specific questions? Feel free to let us know here, or start a new Forum topic to ask your fellow learners. We'll see if we can point you in the right direction!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your note

I have completed the Anaplan Way certification and progressing in the Module building stream.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Manish

Highlighted
Community Manager

Excellent, @arcman17—great job!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am finishing the New UX training today.  Other than that I have been doing some basic edits to our model and working with our team.  Still baby steps as we are rolling out the tool while trying to learn how to use and edit as needed.  We had a couple urgent items that arose that required immediate attention - working with our build partner.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Congrats on finishing the New UX training!

Highlighted
New Contributor

I've just completed the Level Model Builder 2 certification and The Anaplan Way.  It feels good and I was going to start Level 3 but think I need to take a little time to work in the platform more and then tackle Level 3.

Renee Tiller