September check-in: share your progress!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: September check-in: share your progress!

Excellent progress, and good idea to spend some time with what you've learned before moving ahead. Do you have a timeline in mind for when you want to tackle Level 3?

Highlighted
New Contributor

We are working on 40-50 enhancements to a few of our models along with our Anaplan Business Partner thru November so I'd like to wrap up that work with him and then tackle Level 3.  The opportunity to work and learn from our Business Parter is really great and it's like taking a 2 month training!

Thanks for asking,

Renee

Renee Tiller
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

@AaronW  

So far so good, but I may increase my pace 🙂

Type

Course Title

E-Learning

L1 Model Building - 1: What is Anaplan?

E-Learning

L1 Model Building - 2: Getting Ready to Build

E-Learning

Level 1 Model Building - Introduction

Highlighted
New Contributor

Greetings!

Solution Architect Certification sounds great! I am finishing Sprint 2 of Level 2 Model Builder and have a question.

I am working in a talent builder workspace, and am curious if I have Page Builder access in that environment. It doesn't seem it as I cannot get to the admin page and when I go to the Apps page, I do not see the create app button.

Can someone confirm?

Thanks,

Mike

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Mike! Looking into this now and will let you know when I have an answer for you. Thanks for posting.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @MStaibilizer. Your initial assessment is correct—you do not have page builder access, but that's because you actually don't need it. The workspace provided through the Anaplan Access program is designed specifically for trainings, and only includes what you need to obtain your certifications. Thanks for checking!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks @AaronW

How do we handle "2.3.13.2 Create a User Experience Page" which says one of the items to be included, is "not available for My Pages". Will there be any impact to the My Pages" version of the functionality, as it seems I won't be able to import Growth Rates?

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @MStaibilizer —working on an answer for you but the team member who can advise on this is on PTO right now. I'll have something for you as soon as possible!

Highlighted
Community Boss

You will import the volume growth rates before creating the end user experience.  What is not possible in My Pages is the ability to put a button on for other end users to be able to import a new file ( potentially newer growth rates).  We wanted to make sure you knew the functionality was available and when working on a real life project, you should have Page Builder Access which would allow you to implement this functionality.