The Road to Master Anaplanner: Being First

Highlighted
Community Manager

I know many of you Learners are aiming not just for Certified Model Builder status, but ultimately for Master Anaplanner (and some of you are well on your way!)

If you haven't seen the recent Community blog post ("The First Thing I Needed to Know About Becoming a Master Anaplanner") from Master Anaplanner and Community Boss @jdolich, I highly recommend this read. More than strategic tips, it's about the perspective and attitude it takes to succeed. This outlook is the heartbeat of the Anaplan Community and corporate culture. I hope it encourages and inspires you to persevere in your training and attain great heights alongside your fellow Learners and colleagues!

Leave a comment and let us know what you think. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: The Road to Master Anaplanner: Being First

Thanks.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: The Road to Master Anaplanner: Being First

Thank @AaronW for encouraging me to read ( "The First Thing I Needed to Know About Becoming a Master Anaplanner") from Master Anaplanner and Community Boss @jdolich, .

It reflect helping nature of Anaplan Community   , I have experienced so far in University Connect Program .Presenters in weekly drop in session are amazing , they were guide me with willingness to guide me.

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Thanks @AaronW !!

Jared Dolich