Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Hi @AaronW,

Apologies for the delayed reply. I am working in the Hyperion Planning field for the last six years, and I have recently started learning the Anaplan. Thanks to the Anaplan's 90 days of learning programme.

I would like to congratulate Anaplan for recognizing a leader in the Gartner financial planning and analysis 2020 quadrant.

I am currently goingthrogu the level 1 model builder course and the design of the courses are really good in the anaplan academy.

Thank You.

Jash

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks, @Jash7600! We're grateful for the congratulations, and I know the Academy team will appreciate the compliment on the course. Kudos to you as well for your progress thus far. Glad to have you here!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks Aaron.

I am Vikram Singh. I know you did not ask this 🙂 but I don't feel shy in telling my name.

I am a technology lover belongs to Asia pacific region specifically from India. I have been working in IT for almost 14 years. I am customer centric, love to connect customer across the globe due to the same I would like to explore Anaplan.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Vikram! Glad you're here, and excited to have your global perspective on things. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi 

Mansour Allana here - Have been on Anaplan projects for a few years. 1st Certified on the Old Syllabus back in 2014/15.

Working towards the Solution Architect Certification. 

Thanks 

Mansour

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi all,

Hope all are doing good.

Am Sridhar.

@AaronW    Thank you for encouraging and motivating me through the Welcome! Introduce yourself  mails of the Anaplan family.

I am very new into Anaplan, one of my friends suggested me to give it a try, and so far, I am enjoying learning this program and it’s been going great so far.

(Now) Proud to say that am a Certified Anaplan Model Builder.

What brought me here –

I am here to learn about Anaplan and get a practical learning of it.

Where am I from -

One of the world’s biggest democratic nation (India)

My favourite beverage –

Water, fresh fruit juices…

My hobbies –

Reading, karate, travelling (exploring new places) and model building

Thanks 

Sridhar V

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, @VSridhar. That's exciting to hear that you are enjoying the process so far. I'm sure the knowledge and experience will be beneficial to you in your career!

Highlighted
Community Manager

That's great, @allana13! Nice to get up to speed on new things. Good luck with your certification!