Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Great Initiative @AaronW !

I have almost a decade of experience in technology sales. I had the opportunity of working on the Anaplan platform briefly before and was quite excited to see the power of the platform and have been passionate about it since then. 

• What brought you here: I came to Anaplan to self learn and sharpen my model building skills so that I can make a career in Anaplan. 
  • What you hope to learn: Model building skills that I can take back to the real world and get experience on different use cases across various industries.
  • Where you are in the world: Toronto, Canada. Moved to Canada from India not too long ago. Loving it here! 🙂
  • Favorite vacation destination: Banff and Switzerland. Two most beautiful places I've visited 
  • Favorite beverage: Tea, Beer

Looking forward to connecting with Anaplanners!

Highlighted
Community Manager

I love Banff! Definitely hoping to take my family there one day. Nice to meet you!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello,
My name is Bhumika. I am from India. I am so curious to learn Anaplan.. In technical field i can work on Planning Analytics.
There are many beautiful places i have visited but two of them are Switzerland, Sweden. My favourite beverages are Tea, fruit juice.

Thanking you
Bhumika
Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Bhumika! Switzerland sounds beautiful. Glad to have you here!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi @AaronW,

It's close to decade i know Anaplan Platform bocz of ex-organization's initiative. After almost 9 Years connected to platform again. In between i was part of IBM Planning Analytics and IBM Watson, AI, Data Science. Brief about me, An entrepreneur based out of Mumbai, India, wherein i look after Global Sales especially in MENA region. Full of enthusiasm to explore technology world. More interested in Finance driven application bcoz of educational background.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/madhur-wadhavane-87132619a/

Warm Regards,

Madhur Wadhavane

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Madhur! It sounds like you will have some interesting ways to use Anaplan! 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello All,

I am new to Anaplan.

My background is predominantly technical. I have been working as an Oracle Hyperion consultant.

• What brought you here - Have been hearing about Anaplan quite a bit. So thought about giving it a try and learn new stuff with a possible career switch.
  • What you hope to learn - I am trying to understand how it works and does all the stuff. Build models and the like.
  • Where you are in the world - Indian, moved to Australia. Working and living in Sydney.
  • Favorite vacation destination - Scotland/ Iceland
  • Favorite beverage - Kulukki Sarbath 😉 bev for thought 🙂

N.B: Really good initiative to get the learners together, communicate and keep motivated. Appreciated 🙂

Highlighted
Community Manager

I'll admit, I had to look up Kulukki Sarbath—but it sounds delicious, and now it's on my list to try for this summer. 

You're in the right place to learn more about how Anaplan does "all the stuff." Let us know what questions you have along the way!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hi Aaron,

I'm excited to be a part of the Learner's Lounge!

I lead the global University Connect program here at Anaplan.  It is inspiring to see so many new learners joining the ecosystem and developing Anaplan model building skills.  As learners work towards earning the certified model builder designation, they are opening doors for amazing career opportunities at both our customer and partner organizations.

University Connect has been offering this learning opportunity to educators and students for awhile now, it is outstanding that all individuals wishing to expand their skill set have the chance to do so via Talent Builder.  I love it that all learners can come together in the Learners Lounge.

If there are professors or students in the Lounge, I am happy to connect with you to share additional ways to get plugged into the Anaplan network; if there are customers/partners seeking early talent's with an Anaplan skill set I can help there too.

I am a learner as well, working my way through the on-demand certification content.  I've completed Level 1 Model Building and The Anaplan Way; and am near the end of Sprint 1 in Level 2 Model Building.  I look forward to collaborating with everyone as we all develop further model building expertise.

These days I live in the suburbs of Pittsburgh.

I'm a firm believer in any vacation is a good vacation and have a bucket list a mile long of places I want to explore, but if I had to choose one location it would be Hawaii.

Favorite beverage - if its during the workday, you will typically see me with a Latte; after hours I'm now exploring Bourbons

Heather

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Heather! I'm a fan of Hawaii as well. You'll have to let me know what bourbons you've enjoyed; I'm exploring as well. Welcome!