Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Hi All,

Wish and Hope you are fine and well.

I am Satya Prakash, from India. I am a VBA programmer with 10 years of experience and new learner of Anaplan.

I came know about Anaplan, through one my friend. I analyzed this technology and I feel that this is challenging technology and the technology of future. 

As this technology connects people, plans and data. I can forecast that this technology can contribute to make corruption free environment, if governments opt it.

Regards,

Satya Prakash

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Satya—welcome! That's a terrific goal, and if there's anything this group can do to help achieve it, please let us know. All the best to you on your learning journey! 

Highlighted
New Contributor

@AaronW  thank you for the warm welcome. Great to see this community space shedding light on different individuals.

What brought me here/ what do I bring in -

My brother works for a company which is a customer of Anaplan and one day he referred me to one of your YouTube demo videos. The first impression is very important and what Anaplan did in front of my eyes actually blew my mind. The tool in my view is very Agile and Adaptable.

I work in FP&A team of a University and throughout my journey from a student to an employee of the same university, it was disheartening to see and experience the rigidity of the processes and systems. That's when I decided to pick up my game of learning new tools which can 'Add value' to the existing and contribute to the improvements of what's coming...

As much as I am here for what I can get out of Anaplan and the community, I am also here to give something back as I progress through certifications. Also, I am open to connecting over LinkedIn. 

What am I hoping to learn -

One thing I have observed via different model building tools is that there is theme of Continuous improvement. I am hoping to learn Anaplan inside-out and its best use under different circumstances.

Where am I from -

From the city of the land down under. Melbourne (Maybe not the best livable city in the world at the moment considering the pandemic & lockdown)

My favorite vacation destination -

Anywhere countryside/ White sand Beaches

My favorite beverage -

Coconut Water    

My Hobbies -

Swimming, Uklele and Model Building

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, @yashlonkar, and glad to have you here. Thanks for sharing so much about the path you took; I also appreciate the community spirit you've shared! We definitely believe that our Community thrives because of folks who "give back," and we all make each other better because of it.  

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hello Everyone,

I am Andre in Sydney, Australia.  I have been using Anaplan for two years and excited about the product.  I am happy to help if you have any questions and believe that I could also learn something new in the process. 

Regards,

Andre

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, @andre.lie. It's always helpful to have varying degrees of expertise on hand; thanks for being willing to share. And I fully agree—there's always more we can learn, in almost any situation. Both humbling and exciting!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello everyone,

Thanks you for the opportunity @AaronW .

I am very new into Anaplan, one of my friend suggested me to give it a try, and so far I am enjoying learning my Level 1 Model Builder program.

• What brought you here: I am here to learn about Anaplan and get a practical learning of it, so I can get a boost in my career and I hope I achieve it.

• Where you are in the world: from a the place which has  the World's Smallest River Island - Assam - (INDIA)

• Favorite vacation destination: any place where I am left to explore the local cuisine try new dishes.

• Favorite beverage: Chilled Lemon Masala Soda & Mix Fruit Juice.

Thanks 

Sumon Dutta

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Sumon! I love your answers—I admit that traveling for me has largely become about what kind of foods I can try. 😁

Good luck with Level 1—be sure to post here if you get stuck, or check out the Academy forums

Highlighted
Community Manager

Another big welcome to our newest Learners!

If you'd like, please introduce yourselves. Share a bit about why you've embarked on your learning journey, your progress so far, and where you're headed. We want to support and encourage you as you work toward your goals!

@medbennouna@leelaram@PengWenLin@NSH@anaplanAditya@RIZA@Stig@VSridhar@akankshaschavan@Manohar@Jash7600@juanagarrovillas@wpastore@syrajkumar 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Aaron,

Thank You!

I have been into the Hyperion and SAP BPC implementations, now there is a request for Anaplan. So I'm very new to Anaplan and learning the Level1, its been going great so far. Thanks for providing the Anaplan trial version so quickly and for all the support.

Thanks,

Manohar