What else would you like to see in the Learner's Lounge?

Highlighted
Community Manager

What else would you like to see in the Learner's Lounge?

Hello, everyone! We want to make sure you are fully supported in your Anaplan Talent Builder experience, so we'd love to hear from you about what else we should be offering. 

What other resources or features would you like to see in the Learner's Lounge that would be helpful to you? More articles and guides? Helpful links? Cat memes? 😸 

Let us know! Leave a comment here, or if you would feel more comfortable commenting directly, feel free to send me a private message here on the Community. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: What else would you like to see in the Learner's Lounge?

Definitely more cat memes! 😼

I would love to hear from experts on tips & tricks.  I finished up the Level 2 course last week and can't wait to apply what I've learned.  Functions/formulas is an area I want to learn more about.  I'm always looking for rules to keep it easy - when to use ( ) vs [ ]; SUM vs LOOKUP; tips in choosing between similar functions; etc.

Looking forward to great discussions.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: What else would you like to see in the Learner's Lounge?

+1 to the "more cat memes" above 🙂

In the certification training (which is very good - please pass on kudos) - it is not always clear as to which training sessions (at the top level) have been completed. Not a biggie as I track that myself.

Compared to the Oracle training, the Anaplan training is head and shoulders above.