Establishing Sales Targets Business Process Questions

ChrisMullen
Community Boss

Re: Establishing Sales Targets Business Process Questions

@Srisesh9 

In our scenario (the Level 3 Model Building Course) , the current period is January 2020.  This means our previous year with actuals will be FY19 data, that we will bring in as our baseline forecast for our current year, 2020.  When you get into the build section, you will see that we provide a file for the 2020 ( mainly because we didn't want inconsistency). 

Srisesh9
Contributor

Thank you Chris.

Niraj.B
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

Does the 'Country Sales Operation Manager' need to have Read access to Baseline financial forecast/Stretch goal %/ PY Actual revenue / Overriden sales value ? The person will use the Final accounts sales target (which is derived from all the mentioned numbers) to start the next process but is the other numbers needed?

ChrisMullen
Community Boss

No, they do not need access to that part of the process 

Niraj.B
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I have 3 queries:

1. Are we meant to create reports on classic or New UX format  within modules?
  2. Ex 10/Story1.12 we are missing check your build. Are we meant to do anything here?
  3. Ex 11/Story 1.13 How many accounts do we clear at a time? Do we clear one account at a time or select country and see what accounts falls under then and clear them all in one go? 
ChrisMullen
Community Boss

1. Are we meant to create reports on classic or New UX format  within modules?   NUX with the understanding that the user experience that utilizes the Assign functionality will need to be in classic. 
  2. Ex 10/Story1.12 we are missing check your build. Are we meant to do anything here? Yes, you are to build out that story.  There was no need to make a check your work because its a filtering requirement, we felt individuals could check that on their own. 
  3. Ex 11/Story 1.13 How many accounts do we clear at a time? Do we clear one account at a time or select country and see what accounts falls under then and clear them all in one go?   As a Regional Sales Executive, I need to be able to clear all account holds.  This means we want to be able to push one button and clear all.  
Niraj.B
Frequent Contributor

Ex 11/Story 1.13 How many accounts do we clear at a time? Do we clear one account at a time or select country and see what accounts falls under then and clear them all in one go? 

As a Regional Sales Executive, I need to be able to clear all account holds.  This means we want to be able to push one button and clear all. 

On the L3 Sprint1 "Ex11.3 Check your build" instructions i see "To verify functionality, use the Account Review UX to select a country and verify the reset process removes any Holds or Overrides and resets the Final Account Sales Targets equal to the Initial Account Sales Targets. "

So does it need to clear all accounts or just the accounts belonging to a specific country? Currently I developed all clear, do I need to work on making specific country clear?

ChrisMullen
Community Boss

As a Regional Sales Executive, I need to be able to clear all account holds.  This means we want to be able to push one button and clear all accounts.  This means every single account. 

Twinkle
New Contributor

Yes, it is related to Unicorn candy company

SarkaKrizkova
Contributor

Sorry, maybe the question is already here, but the chain is already very long. I would like to ask according to which key the redistribution of account sales target works? If I override the account sales target of Account A, how do you spread the difference to accounts B and C in order to keep the total country sales target the same?