Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: Establishing Sales Targets Business Process Questions

HI @ChrisMullen,

While submitting the UX prototype, I noticed misleading info. As a result of the meeting, the Regional leads want to do the review process(Screenshot attached).

image.png

It is clearly mentioned that the review process will be at the Account level. But in the sample UX doc provided in the training says Country level. Could you confirm which is the correct one?

image.pngThanks in advance! 

Regards,
Kavin.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hi @kavinkumar,

I think your first screenshot shows Account Review process while second concerns Target Review. These will be 2 different modules. You can also see it while submitting your UX Prototypes (2.3. Target Review & 2.5 Account Review).

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hi @ChrisMullen,

not sure if this question is allowed, however I did not find any information regarding Versions?

Would you like to have possibility to, for example, input different % increase per Version and compare impact?

To confirm, we only plan for current year, i.e. no need for input per Year? or should we foresee that already? I would expect that you want to your annual process next year as well.

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
Community Boss

Right now, we are only planning on working in one version and for the current year. 

For this release, we only want to work within those requirements.  However, this is something I would like us to be prepared for. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Perfect, all clear.

Thank you for your quick reply!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

This is a question to user story 1.4 (sprint 1, point 5.2, TAR01 Detailed Sales Target module). 

In the training it shows an example with accounts by country:

training_instruction.JPG

Where is this information coming from? As I understand it, country will be a property of account but uptill this part of training there was no information about the country-account relation (maybe I missed it?). I do not see it in the data hub (nor level 3 sales planning model) list/system modules or in the files provided so far. Could you hint where this information can be found or how to obtain it if possible?

Highlighted
Community Boss

@Margot 

Yes you are right. It is just for explanation purpose as in how should the calculations be made within the system and how should it look like at country level. 

I had posted similar query earlier. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Misbah,

Thanks for the answer. I have found this information in the system module after all 🙂

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi Chris,

I used YEARVALUE to achieve the required results for below story without using SYS99 lookup module. Do you see any performance impact in using YEARVALUE?

YEARVALUE.JPG

Highlighted
Community Boss

We have no idea here at Unicorn Candy company 😉  If you have questions about a performance issue with Anaplan, you should use the Anaplan Product forums.  We are just here to answer questions about our process.