Establishing Sales Targets Business Process Questions

ChrisMullen
Community Boss

Re: Establishing Sales Targets Business Process Questions

You should only build out for this to be done Annually. 

PaulRitner
Valued Contributor

Hi @ChrisMullen !  I'm taking the Level 3 course & landed here!  I have no questions, but figured this is a good time to say hello!  Best wishes for the holiday!

SRoberts
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi there! Question for the Regional Execs 😉  For the Target Setting user story 1.13 regarding a "reset" ability, I understand you want the ability to adjust (write) your account targets and view (read) other RSE's account targets. If you decide to clear your holds and overrides using the dashboard reset button, do you want to clear all data for all accounts, or just the data for your accounts?

Thanks!

ChrisMullen
Community Boss

We want it to clear for all accounts.  Thanks for checking

ChrisWatteau
New Contributor

Hi Chris,

Is there a need for the Final Account Sales Targets to be split by product? There was mention in the presentation of using the Product Sales Pattern from last year's actuals in order to determine targets but it's not clear that this is fed through into the final output of this process.

If the Final Account Sales Targets are required to be split by product, can you please confirm the following logic?:

When the Stretch Goal percentage increases are set for each country, they are applied equally to all accounts in that country. Therefore, they are applied equally to every product family and every product in that country (when compared to the Baseline Financial Forecast).

However, since the Regional Sales Executive is able to override targets at the account level, and since each account's target is based on its own unique Product Sales Pattern, it is possible (and in fact common) for products and product families to have different Stretch Goals within the same country in the Final Account Sales Targets. For example, the Stretch Goal for France might be 5% overall, but for Chocolates it's actually 6%, and it's 12% for Nutzo Bars.

Thank you in advance 🙂