Establishing Sales Targets Business Process Questions

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Re: Establishing Sales Targets Business Process Questions

@ChrisMullen 

Two questions -

Q1 -. When we load the Actual Data into Data Hub, there are no subsequent story points which will tell that this data needs to be imported into Sales Planning Model first and then Imported data of FY19 needs to be pushed to FY20.

4.6.1 - data gets loaded into Hub

Misbah_0-1584637902474.png

4.6.5 Data to be offset from 2019 to 2020

Misbah_1-1584637988143.png

Since I am following DISCO methodology - I am importing the data first into one module with similar dimensions and then pushing it to FY20 in another module with different dimension - Is it fair to make that assumption of creating two diff modules?

Q2 - TAR01 module skeleton is already created with dimensions.

Misbah_2-1584638532893.png

And below is one example where you are explaining the rationale behind the ratio calculation showing Accounts under Country. Country so far was the Attribute of the Accounts and now seeing the country as a header/parent kind of makes things fuzzy. Is it only for illustration purpose - Can you please shed more light on this?

Misbah_0-1584638713852.png

Highlighted
Community Boss

Q1  That is a fair assumption 

Q2 - Yes, that was just to clarify that you have to also consider the relationship between the product and the product family.  

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi @ChrisMullen ,

I'm still not clear on how I would relate your accounts to their countries with the information I have so far.  I've look in your company's data hub and in what I've built so far and I don't see any information that can link each account to their country.  Can you please clarify? 

Highlighted
Community Boss

Check the Account Systems module. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

I am confused about how I relate accounts to a single country in SYS11: for example candyate, when there are several products that relate to different countries?

Thank you

Highlighted
Community Boss

Use the Accounts location to designate that account to the country.  

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me, within SYS11 I have no location details to match to a specific country, am I missing an import?

I have the data within SYS13 Account Filter, with data coming from DAT03? 

I understand how to allocate the Location to the Country this is no problem.

I have SKU DAT03 by Customer Account historic volumes: this establishes the product for each account.

I believe am missing the connection between the Product and the Location. 

Candyate has more than one product in different locations (see attached).

Really Appreciated

Kind Regards

Jo

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi,

Do you have any more feedback on my question?

Really Apprecaited

Jo

Highlighted
Community Boss

@Jo 

When the model is downloaded, the field for location is in the SYS02 Account Details outlines the particular account location.  I am unsure what happened to your model that caused you to lose that data.  You can download another model to get this data and import it into your current model.  

Highlighted
New Contributor

Chris,

Thank you for getting back to me, I have reloaded the Level 2 Data Hub and SYS11 Account Details, this has no location details the same as my model. I have reviewed the full course level 1 to Level 2 and I can see any training on this or when we imported this data.

I do have SYS13 Account Filter? 

I have attached a screenshot of SYS11 for the reloaded model (this again is the same as my model).

Thank you

Kind Regards

Jo

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Jo