Establishing Sales Targets Business Process Questions

ChrisMullen
Community Boss

Establishing Sales Targets Business Process Questions

This forum is for asking the stakeholders of the Unicorn Candy Company questions about the establishing sales targets process.  The Anaplan Academy team will be monitoring this forum during US Central standard business hours. Please allow up to 24 hours for replies. This forum is not to be used for asking questions about model building or for help with modeling questions, these questions will be removed from the forum.  This is to clarify details regarding the business processes.

119 REPLIES 119
DavidEdwards
Certified Master Anaplanner

Sounds good, Chris. Thanks for the quick reply!

KarstenSchaller
Occasional Contributor

@ChrisMullen :
This is still a bit confusing to me.
How about calling it "TAR00 Sales Target" in the screenshot then?
sjbows

Hi @ChrisMullen, a quick user security issue on sales target setting.  I understand that each Regional Sales Executive should only be able to set targets for the countries, and then accounts, within their own region, but would you like them to be able to see what other RSEs have done in their regions? We can allow each RSE read-only access to other regions if so.  If not, we will lock it down to just their own region.  

ChrisMullen
Community Boss

@sjbows 

We would like them to be able to see (read) what other RSEs are doing.  

sjbows

Thanks @ChrisMullen , that's all I needed to know 🙂

LokeshNandula

Shouldn't we include YEAR filter for % Increase?

ChrisMullen
Community Boss

For our process, we are only doing this for the current year.  

kavinkumar

HI @ChrisMullen,

While submitting the UX prototype, I noticed misleading info. As a result of the meeting, the Regional leads want to do the review process(Screenshot attached).

image.png

It is clearly mentioned that the review process will be at the Account level. But in the sample UX doc provided in the training says Country level. Could you confirm which is the correct one?

image.pngThanks in advance! 

Regards,
Kavin.
filip.sypniewski
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hi @kavinkumar,

I think your first screenshot shows Account Review process while second concerns Target Review. These will be 2 different modules. You can also see it while submitting your UX Prototypes (2.3. Target Review & 2.5 Account Review).

filip.sypniewski
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hi @ChrisMullen,

not sure if this question is allowed, however I did not find any information regarding Versions?

Would you like to have possibility to, for example, input different % increase per Version and compare impact?

To confirm, we only plan for current year, i.e. no need for input per Year? or should we foresee that already? I would expect that you want to your annual process next year as well.

Thanks in advance.