London based Anaplan modellers forum (with food, drinks and expertise included!)

Contributor

Re: London based Anaplan modellers forum (with food, drinks and expertise included!)

Happy 2019 everyone - I hope you had a great time over the Christmas period!

A number of you have shown an interest in being part of an Anaplan Modellers Forum and there have been some good ideas about proposed content and structure posted on the message board. However to move this forward it would be helpful if we could flesh out these ideas in real time - possibly one evening after work on a conference call or in person or a combination (for those not based in London).

The objective would be to build on the ideas mentioned and bring out new ones so we can create a group which is relevant and helpful for Anaplan modellers. If we can get 4-5 people involved initially I think we can start to build an agenda for the sessions and a peer group that we can learn from.

So my question is if I planned something like this for the evening of maybe 23rd or 24th January who would be willing to participate?

Community Boss

Re: London based Anaplan modellers forum (with food, drinks and expertise included!)

Hi Yugnesh,

First of all Happy New Year!

This a great idea! 

I can make both dates.

Looking forward to the plan! 

Occasional Contributor

Hi.  Thanks for organising this.  I could do the 23rd.

Contributor

Thanks Usman and Joanne - I will follow up with you both once I get some more responses.

Contributor

Happy 2019 everyone!

A number of you have shown an interest in being part of an Anaplan Modellers Forum and there have been some good ideas about proposed content and structure posted on the message board. However to move this forward it would be helpful if we could flesh out these ideas in real time - possibly one evening after work on a conference call or in person or a combination (for those not based in London).

The objective would be to build on the ideas mentioned and bring out new ones so we can create a group which is relevant and helpful for Anaplan modellers. If we can get 4-5 people involved initially I think we can start to build an agenda for the sessions and a peer group that we can learn from.

So far Usman and Joanne have volunteered to participate - is there anyone else who would be able to get involved?

Occasional Contributor

Happy New Year!

@Yugnesh.Patel I too can make it on both days.

Regards,

Aleph

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi Yugnesh,

I could make 23rd Jan.

Thanks for organising,

Michelle

Contributor

Thanks Aleph and Michelle!

Contributor

Thanks All - so far we have Usman, Joanne, Michelle, Aleph and myself - if anyone else is interested please let me know!

Yesterday I spoke to Anaplan and they should be able to book us a room (and refreshments) at their Kings Cross office for either of those dates. So can you let me know which of those two dates you prefer (23rd or 24th January) and if you will be able to attend in person? We can be flexible on timings but I'll propose that we start the session at 6pm and plan for about two hours if that works for everyone.

Also are all of you on Linkedin? If so, I can set up a Linkedin group to make the communications easier.

Contributor

Hi Guys,

Its great to see this gain traction. 

Once you have agreed a time and a rough agenda then let us know and we can help arrange the logistics and anyone you need to support you. 

If you need any other support for this then please just reach out.

L