London based Anaplan modellers forum (with food, drinks and expertise included!)

Occasional Contributor

Re: London based Anaplan modellers forum (with food, drinks and expertise included!)

I can only make the 23rd in person but could do the 24th remotely.  Two suggestions for the agenda: sparcity management and team structure (i.e. how have you set up your organisation to deal with ongoing maintenance and continued development).  I'm on linkedin - Joanne Aldridge, EDF energy.

New Contributor

Re: London based Anaplan modellers forum (with food, drinks and expertise included!)

Hi Yugnesh,

I would like to join for this and can do both dates.

Thanks

Contributor

Thanks Magali and Susan!

From the responses so far it looks like 23rd January works best for everyone to attend in person. If you would like to participate and haven't done so please can you post your availability on the message board.

Thanks

Occasional Contributor

Whilst I'd like to attend at this stage I'm unsure of my availability so probably best not to include me.

New Contributor

Hi Yugnesh, 23rd is fine for me at Kings cross
Certified Master Anaplanner

Apologies,
Next week won't work for me but I'd happily catch up with any recordings/outcomes.
If I understand correctly you are looking at ideas to prepare an agenda, so these are some of the areas I'd be particularly interested in :
- How could we make sure we get as much interested and expertise as possible? eg working options for WebEx + would it be possible and worth it having an Anaplan expert to join us?
- Scenario Planning
- Best practices and tricks on the use of LIs
- Best practices and thinking behind Design
- Dashboard best practices with current UX - Probably best to leave it
- Dashboard best practices/ideas on new UX (mainly for beta testers?)

Thanks!
New Contributor

Hi, I've been keeping my head down, but it turns out I am available next Wednesday so please count me in.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks everyone - currently there are 8 people who can attend the kick off session next Wednesday 23rd January @ the Kings Cross office (plus 3 interested / possibles) - all listed below.

I have organised a call with Anaplan tonight to iron out the logistics for the evening and help ensure we have everything setup. Currently I have people’s usernames from the message board however to help organise access to the Anaplan office please can you let me know your first name, surname and which organisation you're coming from – you can email me (mail@yugnesh.com) or post it on this message board. Also please let me know if you have any dietary requirements for the refreshments.

• Me (Yugnesh Patel)
• Magali_P
• Susan
• Dom Guinness
• Usman.Zia
• Joanne
• Aleph
• MJ Sutherland

• Rich.Buttivant (TBC)
• Scorina (TBC)
• Anaplan78 (TBC)

Thanks

Contributor

So far I've had emails from Magali_P, Susan, Joanne and Anaplan78 - thanks guys!

Please can the others who are planning on attending please let me know their firstname, surname and organisation - either by email (mail@yugnesh.com) or via the message board.

Also it would be helpful if each of you could start thinking about agenda items for Wednesday evening - I will post some ideas in the next couple of days as a starter for ten!

Thanks 

Contributor

Morning All, we will be meeting on Wednesday at 6pm at the Anaplan Office which is on the 7th floor of the Kings Place building (it’s a 5-10min walk from Kings Cross station) – details below:

Anaplan, 7th floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9AG

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Anaplan/@51.5348969,-0.121852,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x769e48a0...