Morning All, below are some of my ideas for agenda items for Wednesday evening:
1) Communications – How do we want to keep in touch going forward? (e.g. Linkedin group, Anaplan message board)
2) Group Name – Not very important but we could go with something like “Anaplan Modellers Forum” or any other suggestions?
3) How often do we want to meet? (e.g. every 6 weeks?)
4) What do each of us want to get out of the group?
5) Agree on some basic principles – e.g. this is a group for modellers by modellers (and so do we want to involve Anaplan partners and if so how?)
6) What resources do we want to utilise from Anaplan at these sessions and how? (e.g. tech specialists, product people)
7) What are each of our experiences of using Anaplan – what have each of us been using it for (e.g. FP&A, workforce planning), how long, how many modellers in your organisation etc
8) What level of Anaplan training do each of us have and how are we upskilling?
9) What would you like to use Anaplan for which you’re not currently able to – and what help do you need to do that?
10) What problems with the Anaplan platform have we encountered?
Also Joanne has suggested discussing how we deal with sparsity management and team structure (maintenance and on-going development).
Please can everyone else also think about what they would like to cover and either post the ideas on this message board or bring them to the session.
Hi Fayelle, we haven't organised a conference call number because everybody who expressed an interest earlier is able to make it in person. Saying that if you email me your mobile number I will try and dial you into the session assuming their is a telephone in the room.
Please can the following people let me know their Firstname, Surname and Organisation so I can arrange security passes with the Anaplan team for tomorrow evening:
• Dom Guinness
• MJ Sutherland
You can email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or post on this message board
My name is - Usman Zia and I work for Lionpoint Group.
Looking forward to meeting everyone this evening.
The following people have now confirmed their names for this evening:
- Me (Yugnesh Patel)
And I’m just waiting for a response from:
- Dom Guinness
When you get to the Kings Place building please go to the ground floor reception and tell them that you are here to visit the Anaplan office on the 7th floor. They should then send you up where one of the Anaplan Customer Success Directors Gary Leftwich will be there to meet us. If you have any questions / issues please feel free to call me on 07774990994.
Good Morning All,
Was great meeting you all yesterday evening!
We have a great group and I hope we gain the traction to get things moving!
Thanks Usman - last night went very well and it was great to meet you all over some pizza and drinks! I think we have a passionate group of Anaplanners who can help move this concept forward.
There are some actions for me to follow up on which I will get to in the next few days - including setting up a Linkedin group (at least until the Anaplan Community board can organise a private space).
I will suggest the next session to happen in about 6-8 weeks time and then we can start fleshing out a stucture.
Hopefully that works for everyone - please post any feedback/suggestions including any other people who would like to get involved.
Hello, everyone! Glad to hear the event was a success last night!
I'd like to invite everyone to join the brand new User Group space dedicated to the London Modelers Forum.
Check it out (and join) here: https://community.anaplan.com/t5/London-Modelers-Forum/gp-p/LondonModelerForum