London based Anaplan modellers forum (with food, drinks and expertise included!)

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: London based Anaplan modellers forum (with food, drinks and expertise included!)

Apologies for all the emails - has anyone got items that they want to add to the agenda for the Modelers Forum Meet up (19th March 2019)?

Yugnesh

Occasional Contributor

Re: London based Anaplan modellers forum (with food, drinks and expertise included!)

How do people juggle BAU - e.g. adhoc minor enhancements, calls for advice etc - alonside managing major implementations?

Occasional Contributor

Sorry - that's my suggestion for an agenda item.

Community Boss

@Joanne  Thats a great point! Definitely have some ideas to share for this! 

Contributor

Hi All, I've spoken to the people at Anaplan and everything is getting setup for Tuesday evening's Modelers Forum (19th March @ 6-8pm). On the night we will have a room provided along with food and drinks and some small Anaplan goodies. 

For those of you who haven't been to the Anaplan Kings Cross office the address is:

7th floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG

Do we have any more people who would like to attend but aren't listed below - if so please can you let me know via this message board - thanks:

Latest update

1) Yugnesh

2) Magali

3) Usman Zia 

4) Alessio Pagliano

5) Dom Guinness

6) Richard Buttivant

7) Sheena Davies

8) Evie Anyiri

9) Joanne Aldrige

10) Pam Polizzi

Maybe:

11) Susan Corina (dependant on if working in London on that day)

Contributor

Hi All, is there anyone else who wants to attend tonight's Modelers Forum London Meetup and hasn't let us know yet?

Thanks

Yugnesh

Occasional Contributor

Hi Yugnesh

I'll not be able to make the meeting tonight unfortunately.  Sheena will be along to represent EDF Energy though and will feed back.  If there is any possibility of opening a phone line to the room then I could still dial in. 

Contributor

Hi everyone!

As promised below is a link to the Optimiser Overview.

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Knowledge/Optimizer-Overview/ta-p/33894

Some really cool stuff in here. 

Paul