Mpls User Group Logistics - Date, Time, Social-Networking, Location for July 2017 Meeting

Occasional Contributor

Mpls User Group Logistics - Date, Time, Social-Networking, Location for July 2017 Meeting

Looking for input for next meeting date & time, social-networking activity and location.  Please respond with your preferences and ideas!

My notes from our conversation on this topic from this morning, plus seme proposals:

• For out of town participants, we learned an afternoon timeframe is best, so thinking we start go from 1:30-4 for our meeting and 4-5 or ? for social-networking activity after.
  • Being July is quarter end, we discussed targeting the last week of the month (Mon-Thur only as everyone takes Friday's off in MN in the summer!).  I'd like to toss out Thurs, July 27.
  • When we formed this User Group we had thought that we may trade off on location to meet to different companies, however downtown seemed to be more central.  We at SPS Commerce are happy to host again unless someone else wants to of course!
  • If we meet at SPS Commerce and have a social-networking activity after the meeting, we might be able to utilize some of our outdoor spaces.  If not this time, another time!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Mpls User Group Logistics - Date, Time, Social-Networking, Location for July 2017 Meeting

I like July 27. It is just late enough to have the earnings release behind us.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Mpls User Group Logistics - Date, Time, Social-Networking, Location for July 2017 Meeting

I'll be on vacation that week.  I hope you have a great time with the new format.  I'll look forward to the next meeting in September.

Nora

Highlighted

The afternoon of Thursday July 27th would work for me.

Thanks.

Allison

Highlighted

This will work for Rick and I. I'm unsure if we'll be able to attend this in person, but would appreciate having the option to call in.