Welcome to Modelers Forum India! Get Started Here

Hello and welcome to Modelers Forum India User Group!

We are glad that you are here. We have started this group and hope to build a strong virtual community across India.

Meanwhile, please take a moment here to introduce yourself to the rest of the group. Since introductions can sometimes feel a little awkward, here are a few questions to help you get started: 

• What are you currently working on within Anaplan, and how can this group assist you?
  • What types of (virtual) events or discussions would you like to see from this group?
  • What are your favorite non-work activities? (I love riding bikes, cooking, reading books)

I look forward to "meeting" you all soon!

Misbah

Tagged:

Comments

• Hi Misbah,

Thank you for this great initiative. 

Here are my responses

• What are you currently working on within Anaplan, and how can this group assist you?

Currently working on multiple use cases in Anaplan. I would like to connect with experts and learn how I can efficiently design solutions with available resources. 

• What are your favorite non-work activities? (I love riding bikes, cooking, reading books)

I like to read. I love my gym. 

• Hi Everyone,

Thanks Misbah and Thanks to everyone who helped in starting this initiative as this was much needed.

Here are my responses

Currently I am working in Financial Planning and Analysis use case for multinational telecommunications holding company and this group can assist me in sharing their ideas for the queries which I need on complex requirements.

• What types of (virtual) events or discussions would you like to see from this group?

I would like to see virtual events or discussions on idea exchange, the new updates that Anaplan has released and their road map.

My favorite non-work activities are riding bikes and reading news paper.

• Hello All,

Thank you, @Misbah for starting this Forum.

• I'm a CPA with experience in ERP implementations and have worked in Accounting and Finance industry for over 14+ years. I recently got certified as Model Builder by Anaplan and am looking forward to take my career to the next level by enhancing my skills in this platform and helping companies solve their planning needs. I've always been one who would embrace technology and innovation. I believe that transformation is key to run business in today's world. Things have changed drastically and for good and better. 
    • I would expect this forum to be a medium for discussions related to industry best practices, model performance optimization techniques and other updates that might be helpful for all those working in this platform. So far, I've seen this ecosystem to be so encouraging and supportive of each other. Cant be more appreciative of this kind gesture. Looking forward to long lasting relationships in this ecosystem. 
    • Apart from work, I love nature and go to trails, spiritual empowerment, spend time with my kids, enjoy vacation trips.
  • Hi Misbah,

Thanks everyone for this initiative of starting this group. 

My responses are below:

I am currently working in Sales Planning domain and this group can assist me to learn new functionalities of Anaplan.

I would like to see more use cases with with anaplan connectors like Tableau and also domain specific use cases  

• What are your favorite non-work activities?    My favorite activities are travelling and communicating with people.
  • Hi Everyone,

Such an experience to be part of this initiative group @Misbah. So much to learn from my fellow Anaplaners.

After working in backend technology for several years, I am quite new to this vast and emerging business planning tech.

• Currently, I am working on one of Quota and Territory planning project with one of the leading IT tech firm. Looking forward to learn about Anaplan features like optimizers, NUX, also scenarios utilizing third party scripts etc. in more detail. My takeaway would be to focus on the ways to inculcate Anaplan not just as a tool but as a mindset.
    • Events and discussions around any use case and problem statement is of interest. My personal focus would be to learn ways to lead in Anaplan as Front runner just as you (@Misbah)  have led us in one of the project we worked together.
    • Apart from working in IT, I have worked Short film as Music composer and have interest in Film Making.

Warm Regards,

Abhinav Tripathi

• Welcome @arti.kalekar1 We will make sure that this group provides all the necessary help that is needed. Stay Tuned!

• Welcome @FAHAD_TAILOR Let's try to solve all the complex requirements and share it here with other group members. Point taken about all the activities that you would like to see from this group. Appreciate it and stay tuned!

• Welcome @JaredDolich  Honoured to have you onboard. This group will benefit a lot from the the experience that you bring along. Let's learn & grow together.

• Welcome @Suneela 

Amazing, great to see Chartered Professional Accountants in here. We will surely take that into consideration when we do our first event. Stay Tuned

• Welcome @Arnab116 

Getting to know more use cases outside our domain is something that I always liked and it seems that you too like it. You are at the right place Sir.

• Welcome @AbhinavEY 

So we have music composer in the house. Great. 

Well, we all learn from each other and it gives me an immense pleasure to say that we will try to help as much as we can to get you there where you want to be.

• Hi @Misbah,

Really appreciate your initiative !!

So to answer your questions

I am currently working on Cost Management. From this group I am hoping to get some learning on good implementation techniques and best practices.   

We can have meetups/discussions on use cases or on solutions to some complex problem statements.  

Love to watch historical documentaries.

~ Anand                                                           

https://in.linkedin.com/in/anand-shekhawat-35645486

• Thanks @anand.shekhawat  and Welcome to the group. Points taken, we will surely try to incorporate those when we start our meet ups. Stay tuned!

• Hi All,

I recently joined in Anaplan course, my background from Non IT, but still able to learn the course, i am in initial stage of the course. Hoping to move forward with lot of expectations to achieve and build a career.

I would love all your support and guidance for the same

Thank you

• @NISHI 

Welcome to Anaplan World and to this amazing group. People here are helping in nature and will surely help in your journey.

Misbah

• Hi @Misbah ,

How can I join this forum?
    When I click on this forum's name, I am directed to a page where there is no option to join it. Can you please help?

• @ALKA 

Raised this with Anaplan. You should be able to see "Join" Button on the top left screen of the Modelers forum page. Will keep you posted.

Thanks,

Misbah

• Greetings to All

Looking forward to learn and grow together , 

Thanks @Misbah for this initiative. 

• @Misbah , thanks a lot for your help!

I was able to join the group.

Categories