Welcome to Modelers Forum India! Get Started Here

Misbah

Re: Welcome to Modelers Forum India! Get Started Here

Welcome @Arnab_116 

Getting to know more use cases outside our domain is something that I always liked and it seems that you too like it. You are at the right place Sir.

abhinav_tripathi
New Contributor

Hi Everyone,

Such an experience to be part of this initiative group @Misbah. So much to learn from my fellow Anaplaners.

After working in backend technology for several years, I am quite new to this vast and emerging business planning tech.

• Currently, I am working on one of Quota and Territory planning project with one of the leading IT tech firm. Looking forward to learn about Anaplan features like optimizers, NUX, also scenarios utilizing third party scripts etc. in more detail. My takeaway would be to focus on the ways to inculcate Anaplan not just as a tool but as a mindset.
  • Events and discussions around any use case and problem statement is of interest. My personal focus would be to learn ways to lead in Anaplan as Front runner just as you (@Misbah)  have led us in one of the project we worked together.
  • Apart from working in IT, I have worked Short film as Music composer and have interest in Film Making.

Warm Regards,

Abhinav Tripathi

Misbah

Welcome @abhinav_tripathi 

So we have music composer in the house. Great. 

Well, we all learn from each other and it gives me an immense pleasure to say that we will try to help as much as we can to get you there where you want to be.

anand.shekhawat
Frequent Contributor

Hi @Misbah,

Really appreciate your initiative !!

So to answer your questions

• What are you currently working on within Anaplan, and how can this group assist you?

I am currently working on Cost Management. From this group I am hoping to get some learning on good implementation techniques and best practices.   

• What types of (virtual) events or discussions would you like to see from this group?

We can have meetups/discussions on use cases or on solutions to some complex problem statements.  

• What are your favorite non-work activities? (I love riding bikes, cooking, reading books)

Love to watch historical documentaries.

~ Anand                                                           

Misbah

Thanks @anand.shekhawat  and Welcome to the group. Points taken, we will surely try to incorporate those when we start our meet ups. Stay tuned!