Meet Our Members

There are so many extraordinary members in this group that we thought it was important to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the exciting things you are up to!

We know introduction threads can get a little awkward, so here are a few questions to help you get started: 

• What brings you to the Anaplan community?
  • What specifically are you working on at the moment? Why do you use Anaplan and what is your favorite thing about it?
  • Have you been to any of our meetups, or seen us at an event?
  • What's one way or suggestion to make this forum and Anaplan better?

Comments

• I guess I'm about a year late commenting here, but I'll be at the November user group meetup so figured I'd say hi!

My name's Mike and I work for a video game company in NYC.  I'm posting in the user group because I'm interested in hearing about how others use Anaplan, the challenges they've faced, tips & tricks they've learned along the way etc. 

We've been working with Anaplan for just over a year to handle our organization's trade promotion management needs.   

I've been to one meetup event before - the one at Yext a couple months ago.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the 15th!

• Great to hear from you Mike - looking forward to connecting with you at the User Group in 2 weeks.

A key component of our agenda at the user group will be to discuss the myriad of use cases that Lionpoint has implemented across Blackstone and other organizations. In addition, we will definitely be covering Anaplan best practices, roadmap items and areas for improvement. I trust you will find it to be a great event!

I'd be happy to connect in advance to discuss your items below in detail on a 1:1 session.  We are based in Midtown Manhattan so easy to meet in person.

Regards

Jonathan

• Hi Mark,

Alex Black from Blackstone--more than happy to speak with you.

I think you can find my email on my profile if you want to reach out.

Categories