In Progress: Certification Exam Migration

As the Anaplan ecosystem continues to grow at a rapid rate, so does the demand for objectively qualified, third-party validated talent. With that in mind, we are excited to announce that the Master Anaplanner Certification Test is moving to a third-party skills assessment and certification vendor, Kryterion Global Testing Solutions.

We are currently running a closed beta test of the new platform and will re-open the application after that process is complete. More communication will come later with specific details on how to find out if you qualify, submit an application, and register for the Master Anaplanner Certification Test.

We appreciate your patience during this transition and look forward to working with you after the launch!

Frequently Asked Questions

When will the application re-open?

The application will re-open in about 3-5 weeks from the date of this publication. We anticipate that beta testing will take up to 2-3 more weeks and may need another 1-2 weeks to prepare for the launch after testing is complete. 

How can I find out when you launch?

We will post another article in our News & Events section when the new process is live. You can subscribe to this section if you would like to be informed as soon as we launch. 

How do I qualify for the Master Anaplanner Certification Test?

Once the closed beta test is complete and the new process is launched, all 2021 Anaplan Certified Solution Architects will automatically qualify for the Master Anaplanner Certification Test.

What happens if I applied before and didn't qualify?

All applicants will follow the same application-to-certification process regardless of original application date. We will reach out to prior applicants after the launch to inform them of the new process. 

How will I access the Master Anaplanner Certification Test?

If you are an Anaplan Certified Solution Architect, you will be able to access the Master Anaplanner Certification Test after you fill out the new application form (to be released) and create an account on Kryterion’s testing platform, Webassessor. You will have the option to sit for the proctored exam online or in-person (depending on regional openings and availability).  

Is there a fee for the Master Anaplanner Certification Test?

To cover the cost of the proctored examination, there is a fee of $550 plus regional taxes per scheduled exam. Customers may already have the fee covered as part of their license agreement.

Does this impact Current Certified Master Anaplanners?

No. Current Certified Master Anaplanners do not have to take the updated test or pay any fees as long as their certification does not expire.

Published on May 20th, 2021. 

Comments

• Thanks for the information, excited about the new developments to the Anaplan certification process!