User group meeting Stockholm

Hello fellow attendees of the inaugural Nordics User Group conference, and also additional Anaplanners in the Nordic region,

For those that joined, it was very nice to meet you and hearing about your diverse solutions and experiences in the Anaplan platform.  It was really interesting to see such variety – customers with 4-6 years experience with Anaplan, to customers just starting the first implementations.  

For those who were not able to join this first event, please let me just introduce myself: I am the Head of Business Controlling at Nordax Bank AB, and our bank has just started to implement Anaplan.  Those of us who attended hope additional Nordic Anaplanners will become active participants in future events.  We really appreciated learning from each other, hearing from the Benelux User group team on how to best benefit from such a community, and learning from the  Anaplan team about the Anaplan solution roadmap, services and best practices. 

At the end of the event, we attendees agreed we want to build the Nordic User Group community, with additional / regular events.   We had a lot of discussion on our preferred approach to this (all the details are listed in the post on the Nordics User Group page on the Anaplan Community (see link here)).  We very much welcome the thoughts and preferences of those who could not attend, but the summary of our thoughts were as follows:

• We are interested in topics on best practices concerning solutions, modeling, model maintenance, centers of excellence, implementation, etc, as well as tips on functional improvements and latest Anaplan news.
  • We would like to arrange face-to-face (in person) meetings twice per year, preferably in March and September.   At least one meeting per year include all-Nordics (companies from Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden).  We also see that some meetings could be local (country-specific),  as it can be difficult to manage travel to such events 2x / year.
  • We would like to do this at customer sites, preferably where possible to have a site visit to learn about the host company (like the Benelux User Group does).

We look forward to our next discussions and hope to see additional Nordic Anaplanners at the future events, to benefit from the team’s expertise and share your own experiences!

Best regards,

Hanna

Comments

• Thanks Hanna and good summary! The first session was inspiring and useful. We too look forward to future events and hope additional companies will participate the user group community.

• Hej Hanna,

I see I was able to inspire you during the Nordics user group. Great initiative! 😉

Let me know if you have any further questions regarding the general set-up.

We have already plenty of experience in the Benelux.

Lycka till

Philipp Erkinger

Categories