FAQ for Anaplan Live! Free Class Promo

button_register-for-anaplan-live.png

Where can I find the promo code?

The promo code will be shared throughout the Anaplan Live! event as well as in the Anaplan Live! follow-up email.Anaplan AEs and CSBPs are not authorized to share the promo code.

Are classes virtual or in person?

Although we understand the value of in-person training, the safety of our employees, customers, and partners is our primary concern. For that reason, we are not offering any in-person classes at this time. We are monitoring the situation and updating our polices as things change.

How long is this offer valid for?

This offer is valid through May 31st, 2022 (6 months after Anaplan Live!).

What classes are part of the promotional offer?

Select Level 1 and Level 2 virtual instructor-led classes. The promotional classes will be marked as Anaplan Live! promo classes in the Learning Center.

Can I use the promo code for a Level 1 and Level 2 class?

The promo code is only valid for one class. You may use the promo code for Level 1 or Level 2, not both.

How do I register for a class or view the class schedule?

Log in to your Learning Center account and click the Live/Virtual Classes tab at the top. Once you find a class that fits your schedule, you will be prompted to add the promo code before registration is complete. Only select Level 1 and Level 2 Model Building classes are part of this offer. The promotional classes will be marked as Anaplan Live promo classes in the Learning Center.

Don’t have a Learning Center account? View the Instructions for the Anaplan Academy Learning Center.

Who is eligible for the promotion?

Anaplan partners, customers, and prospects currently under our NDA are eligible for the promotion. Prospects should work with their Anaplan sales team to confirm their NDA status.

Anaplan employees are not eligible for the promotion.

Will more classes be added at a later time?

Additional classes will be added as needed.

Is this a global promotion?

Anyone eligible for the promotional offer, regardless of locale, can use the promotional offer. Unfortunately, promotional classes will only be offered in US and UK time zones.

What language will the classes be taught in?

The classes will be taught in English.

Do I need to attend a certain number of Anaplan Live! sessions?

There are no requirements regarding the number of Anaplan Live! sessions participants must attend to obtain the promo code. 

I’ve already taken a public class; can I use the code to get a refund?

Unfortunately, we can’t provide a refund for previous classes.

What are the Terms & Conditions?

Terms & Conditions for Anaplan Live! Free Class Promotion are as follows:

• Individuals must have attended Anaplan Live! 
  • Registered individuals that cancel 7 days or less before a class may lose access to their promotional code
  • Limit of 4 attendees from the same company per class

Any questions? Email: academy@anaplan.com

button_register-for-anaplan-live.png

0 Kudos
Version history
Last update:
Friday
Updated by:
About the Author