Certification Learning Path

Step 1: Level 1 Model Building          

Step 2: Level 2 Model Building

Step 3: The Anaplan Way

CERTIFICATION: Anaplan Certified Model Builder

Step 4: Level 3 Model Building

Prerequisites for Level 3 - Before beginning the Level 3 Model Building training program, it is highly recommended that you have: 

• Successfully completed Level 1 Model Building training AND
  • Successfully completed Level 2 Model Building training AND
  • A minimum of 9-12 months of hands-on Anaplan project experience AND
  • Proficiency in the use of Anaplan functions in formulas (SUM, LOOKUP, etc.) AND
  • Experience troubleshooting Anaplan data import errors and formula syntax errors AND
  • Self-initiative to search available resources to solve problems 

Step 5: Solution Architect (expect delays)

Experiential Requirement - To satisfy the experiential requirement for the Solution Architect Certification, candidates must meet one of the following criteria:

• 1 year of hands-on model building experience within the Anaplan platform. The experience must include a minimum of 2 Anaplan projects independent of the Anaplan platform training.

• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in design, building and implementation of any of the qualifying software found here

CERTIFICATION: Anaplan Certified Solution Architect

Step 6: Certified Master Anaplanner

CERTIFICATION: Certified Master Anaplanner

Comments

• Hi All, I cannot access the FP & A case even if I completed previous milestones ? I got a message with Access Denied. Any clue on how to get sifficient authorizations to start the learning ?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Ahmad

• Same here. (no access)

• If you get that error, email Community@anaplan.com to make sure they have your permissions set to Partner.

Thanks,

Chris 

• Hi All,

You need to ask for access from Anaplan Support "enablement@anaplan.com ".Please mail them and ask for access.

Regards,

Kirty

• Email Community@anaplan.com not enablement, they are the team that updates it so you'll get a faster turn around 

• Is there a seperate Solution Architext Exam and Master Anaplanner exam?  If yes, is SA required for Master Anaplanner?

TIA!

Jon

• @jpause yes, the exams for Master Anaplanner and SA are separate. While SA is not currently a requirement for Master Anaplanner status, it is encouraged as it is part of the tiering requirements under PartnerConnect. Feel free to reach out to me directly with any further questions.

• I can not find / access any Class 299 FP&A after completing both 102 and 201 over the weekend.  I need to get enrolled in the class

as soon as possible.  Why is the process so inefficient to get enrolled in this class?

Please let me know if any additional information is required.  I have already contacted support & academy@anaplan.com.

Thank you.

Kevin Croteau

kcroteau@accelytics.com

• HI, 

Is 299 mandatory also for model builders who got their TAW certification based on their hours worked? 

Thank you!

• Hi Please let me how to Get a Access to FP&A (299) Case Study Course. Regards Suresh Cognizant
  • HI There,

Will the current 299 be retired and will you need to recertify  on Level 2 training once it is available?

Best Regards,

James

• Hi,

There is a test out option listed for Level 1 model building...can someone point me to this option?

Best,

James

• James,

It is the same exam in the course in the learning management system. https://learning.anaplan.com/course/view.php?id=994  

Thanks,

Chris 

• level 1 and 2.PNG

Level 1 and Level 2 is replacement of 100,102,201 and 299 FP& A Course. Whosoever completed those exams , they need to complete Level 1 and Level 2 as well. Level 3 will be coming soon as well. Please go to same site learning.anaplan.com where you all attempted the old exams.

• Is there a public timeline for the release of the Level 3 Model Builder course? I recall seeing them for the Level 1 and Level 2 courses, but I have not seen anything other than "Coming Soon" for Level 3 for the last couple of months.

• yes you are right , I too don't see anything else apart from coming soon status. there is no ETA given so far

• @ChrisMullen is there an ETA for Level 3 Model building? Also what is some of the "Advanced Topic Coursework" required to certify for Solution Architect?

• @Steven_Barry @kkumari @khendrikz We are planning on launching Level 3 Model Building OnDemand in February.

• @ChrisMullen Is Level 3 Model Building still on track for launch in February?

• Yes, we are doing some testing on it right now.  

• @admin, Level 3 model building course is already here, I think this page needs to be updated with content and appropriate links.

• @ChrisMullen What is the projected time for the new Solutions Architect to be released?

• @Steven_Barry   Communications will be coming out by the end of the month

• Hi,

I am not able to access Anaplan's New UX after enrollment, I am not getting an option of continue or start.

Thanks,

Anmol Grover 

• Hi all,

I completed web-based Anaplan way course a month ago.

I expect to get certification but there is no notification or digital budge in my account.

Is it usual or do I need additional actions ??