Meet Our Members

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Meet Our Members

There are so many extraordinary members in this group that we thought it was important to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the exciting things you are up to!

We know introduction threads can get a little awkward, so here are a few questions to help you get started: 

• What brings you to the Anaplan community?
  • What specifically are you working on at the moment? Why do you use Anaplan and what is your favorite thing about it?
  • Have you been to any of our meetups, or seen us at an event?
  • What's one way or suggestion to make this forum and Anaplan better?
1 REPLY 1
Occasional Contributor

Re: Meet Our Members

I'm looking forward to learning more about other members of this group and to some day enjoying our first Portland Meetup!

• What brings you to the Anaplan community?  Right now, I'm getting through the new Level 2 Model Builder Training. During both Training and the model building, I appreciate all of the contributions & solutions available in the ever-growing forums.
  • What specifically are you working on at the moment? Why do you use Anaplan and what is your favorite thing about it? Right now, I'm working on improvements to our Budget model. These are fun improvements that make reporting easier for our Finance team. My current focus in Anaplan is near-term budgeting. There's a lot to love about Anaplan, so instead of naming my favorite thing, I will tell you about the Anaplan function that most recently impressed me: PROFILE (https://help.anaplan.com/anapedia/Content/Calculation_Functions/All/PROFILE.html
  • Have you been to any of our meetups, or seen us at an event? Not in person yet. I virtually attended 'User Groups Live!' in March 2019. It was during that event that I first became infatuated with DISCO!
  • What's one way or suggestion to make this forum and Anaplan better? Nothing that I haven't already kudoed in the Idea Exchange!