Our Next Meetup

Valued Contributor

Our Next Meetup

When should the next meetup be? Share your suggestions below!

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Our Next Meetup

Hi all! I noticed the Portland user group is not very active. I'm writing this to get a pulse on the group. Is everyone still active in their Anaplan roles?  If so, is anyone interested in a meetup sometime soon?

Occasional Contributor

Hi Nicole. It'd be great to connect with other Anaplanner's in the area. We are based in Wilsonville. Our model is FP&A/corporate finance user based.
~AMW~
Occasional Contributor

It's exciting to see 2 new replies to my inquiry! I am unsure of if there's a PDX User Group admin that will arrange our next meetup, or if it's something we should just take the initiative to do ourselves.

Regardless, what if we aim for a gathering in January 2020? Hopefully we can attract some other local Anaplanners to join us!

For now, I'm going to post to the "Meet our Members" thread to share a little bit more about myself.  @CommunityMember111200  @sarington  I hope you post there as well!

Hi. I'd love to connect with some fellow Anaplanners if anyone is still interested.

Community Manager

Hello, everyone! Anaplan would be very interested in helping with a local Portland User Group meetup. Unfortunately our team in Portland is spread a bit thin and our main User Groups team is in Minneapolis. However, we can provide some assistance with things like a registration page, overall process guidance, agendas and speakers, etc.

That said, if someone would be willing to take the lead on overall facilitation (time and date, venue, etc.), that would be great! If so, please let me know and we can schedule a call to get things rolling and discuss options. 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the information @AaronW ! I would be happy to take the lead on overall facilitation. I've never facilitated a group like this before, but I am sure with a bit of the support from Anaplan that you mentioned we'll have a Portland User Group meetup scheduled easily enough! I will send you a Private Message with my contact information.  Thanks again!

Nicole