Issues with Login to Predictive Insights

If you are unable to access Predictive Insights, please review the common issues below and follow the troubleshooting steps. If you continue to experience issues with access, please contact customer support.

I haven’t received the initial login email (“welcome email”).

• Check your spam mail folder or email routing rules to track down the missing email.

I am unable to log in through the login page at predictive.anaplan.com.

• Do you have an active account? If you're uncertain, check that you received an initial login email from notifications@mintigo.com.
  • If you suspect your account is inactive, contact your administrator and ask them to access the Users & Roles screen and make sure the toggle button next to your user name is enabled.
  • Have you entered the correct Company Name? Make sure to use the company name as shown in the initial login email.

I received the initial login email but haven’t set up a password in the 7 days following the receiving of the email.

• Contact your administrator and ask them to resend the email through Settings/Users & Roles. Make sure they check the ‘Force change password on next login’ checkbox and click on the Re-send Welcome Email button accordingly.
  • Follow the instructions in the (new) initial login email to set up a new password for your account.

I forgot my password and I’m unable to login to the platform.

• In the login screen, click the ‘Forgot Password?’ button.
  • Fill in the company name and email address. Note that the company name should be exactly as it appears in the initial login email you have received.
  • Click on ‘Submit’ and follow the instructions in the email to set up a new password for your account.

I used the wrong password too many times and I’m now locked out of my account.

• Contact your administrator and ask them to reset your password through Settings/Users & Roles. Make sure they check the ‘Force change password on next login’ checkbox and click on the Reset Password button accordingly.
0 Kudos
Contributors
Latest Articles
Tuesday
2 weeks ago
2 weeks ago
Labels (1)