February 9, 2019 Release Discussion

Highlighted
Community Manager

February 9, 2019 Release Discussion

Do you have feedback on the February 9, 2019 Anaplan platform release? Share your thoughts below!

Click the Reply button below to post.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Regular Contributor

Re: February 9, 2019 Release Discussion

Hi Kayne, 

I just wanted to know more detail on what has changed because I've not noticed any changes. In my workspace it feels like the speed has slowed down.  

Additionally it would be great to know when we can expect some product changes and what those product changes will be? 

Also I know that some Beta users have features like 'snap to grid' on dashboarding. When can all users expect to see these changes go live? 

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Usman

Message 2 of 6
Occasional Contributor

Usman,

Thank you for reaching out. The Feb. 9 update to was an infrastructure-only update that did not affect workspaces directly and should not have had any effect model on performance. We haven't been able to identify differences from before the update and after that affected model operations, but if you continue to experience problems in this area please reach out to Support and we will troubleshoot.

If you would like to get an update on our product roadmap, please arrange it through your CSBP and we can tell you what's coming and what we know about current timelines.

Finally, the team delivering the Beta of the New User Experience team tells me that the snap to grid feature you are talking about should be visible to all Beta users, and they have not received any reports of feature differences. Could this be from browser differences?

Message 3 of 6
Regular Contributor

Thanks @william.maggs for your response. 

I will contact my CSBP for updates on the product roadmap. 

I'm not a beta user so I don't have access to this, will it be released to non-beta users? 

Thanks,

Usman

Message 4 of 6
Occasional Contributor

Usman,

According to my information, Lionpoint is enrolled in the beta program but has not accepted or gone through onboarding. Your BP can help!

Message 5 of 6
Regular Contributor

Thanks for your help @william.maggs 

I've contacted him. 

Message 6 of 6