March 10, 2018 Release Discussion

Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: March 10, 2018 Release Discussion

This is a most welcomed and delayed improvement.

I can easily say that this is the most wanted feature after the copying of the modules.

I am also looking forward for the promised list filters which was cancelled in January.

Also looking for basic features like today (date) in Anaplan.

I have a big list but would also welcome the copy of a list as a prioority after the list filter.

Message 11 of 30
Community Boss

Hi Ravi

The User list is a special list and you cannot set or amend access to it directly; you'll note it does not appear in the General Lists setting where you would set Selective Access; it is automaticaly set and currently you have access to yourself. The users list is a subset of the total users in the workspace, and only includes those with access.  Setting No Access will remove access from the model in it's entirety as well as any data stored against modules dimensioned by user.

If your access is set to No Access, you won't be able to enter anything becasue you not dno't have access to the model at all, however, you cannot set yourself to No Access

Hope this helps

David

Message 12 of 30
Frequent Contributor

Hi Ravi,
When used as a dimension of a module, the Users list doesn't contain any users who are assigned to the No Access role. The purpose of the No Access role is to control overall model access, not access to the Users list.
I hope this helps a bit!
Daniel
Message 13 of 30
Contributor

Hi,

Dashboard quick access tool bar is not available in EY models and also checked in Unilever models. Please validate and let us know if i am looking at worng place.

Capture.JPG

Ravi
Message 14 of 30
Contributor

Hi,

Sorry for confusions, Bydefault tool bar options are disable and we need to enable for each dashboard element to see

Dashboard Quick Access Toolbar.

Thanks

Ravi
Message 15 of 30

Time ranges are going to be great will reduce some of our models down instantly. Looking forward to implementing it!

And nice to have the quick sum bit...

Message 16 of 30
Community Boss

@andrewtye

Great news.

I've put together some details of things to look out for and best practices here.

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Shared-Best-Practices/Time-Range-Application/ta-p/30479

Aside from the Anapedia notes, I would recommend reading it before diving straight in

Cheers

David 

Message 17 of 30

Hi, We are experiencing error in inputting in values in a line item fromatted as percentage. See attachment. Even if we followed the instruction we still could not enter the values. All other functions are working. It's just in this specfic line item format.

Message 18 of 30
Community Boss

@Dennis_Lucanas

I have nt been able to re-create this, so I suggest you contact our support team so they can fully investigate it for you.  You can either email support@anaplan.com, but we are now encouraging users to log the cases through the Case Portal

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Anaplan-Support-Discussions/Accessing-Case-Portal/m-p/30189#M11

I hope it gets sorted for you

David

Message 19 of 30

Hi David,

Thank you for the prompt feedback. Sorry for this. I'll post my concern in the Case Portal . Thanks again.

Message 20 of 30