Community Manager

Resolved:

We have successfully released our previously mentioned solution for the issue discovered after the February 10, 2018 release. 

If you are experiencing any Anaplan platform issues, please contact support@anaplan.com.

Update:

As a follow-up to the performance issue discovered after the February 10, 2018 platform release, Anaplan will make some updates to our platform on Tuesday, February 13, 2018, from 2:00 a.m. to approximately 5:00 a.m. PDT. During this maintenance window, you may experience momentary service disruptions while we perform these platform updates. The Anaplan platform will not be offline during this entire window. 
We have developed permanent solutions for the performance issues discovered earlier this week, and have successfully completed testing on these fixes. Additional details regarding the forthcoming updates will be made available via email and the Anaplan community soon. 

Identified:

Our Engineering team has identified the potential solution for the issue listed here. This identified solution has entered our testing and release cycle, and we hope to have a timeframe for this release shortly. 

Initial Notification:

We are currently investigating reports of performance degradation after our February 10, 2018 release. General platform performance appears to slow down as the number of line items within a model increases.

Our Engineering team is actively working on this issue as a matter of urgency. We will provide regular progress updates regarding our investigation to this blog as soon as possible.

If you are experiencing this or any other issue, please contact support@anaplan.com.

7 Comments
Certified Master Anaplanner

We have had two model builders experience issues when trying to edit delete actions. The model will spin for 15+ minutes before ultimately timing out. We've got a support ticket in. Anyone having similar issues?

New Contributor

Experiencing the same issue as bdeaton when trying to edit a delete action; however, mine resolves after a few minutes of waiting.  Please wait screen pops up and says it is processing changes by my user ID.  After a few minutes of waiting, I am able to edit the action.

New Contributor

All,

Has anyone else seen signficant latency when opening the blueprint of a module with many line items with calculations?  I am noticing a significant increase in latency in this as well.

Thank you!

New Contributor

In rather small model (2.4Gb) with not much modules and line items I have significant slowness in opening list of modules, list of lists, applying changes of formulas and data types (5-15 seconds per action, sometimes more). Moreover, every user attempt to see history blocks the model for several seconds. Users are very disappointed and aggressive.

When this will be fixed?

New Contributor

Same Issue here, working in a small 1gig Dev ALM model .

Running through module design changes and dashboard builds today and after hanging for five minutes when trying to save a new dashboard system times out and throws you back to the initial workflow screen without saving any changes.

Adding Line Items into a module has had the same effect.

Any updates on when this is likely to be resolved as we have user testing starting later in the week that is contingent on dashboard builds

Certified Master Anaplanner

@jarrodamer - I think the emergency maintenance that is currently happening is supposed to fix these issues. I'm planning to test our model later this morning to see.

Community Manager

We have successfully released our previously mentioned solution for the issue discovered after the February 10, 2018 release. 

If you are experiencing any Anaplan platform issues, please contact support@anaplan.com.