Community Manager

This is an internal Anaplan maintenance patch. There are no updates that impacted Anaplan customers.

4 Comments
New Contributor

Is this affecting testing / PRO environments?  or what environment?

I received a notification as you can see in the picture.

Is this something different?  (I am interested in any impact for FAST - HPE/Microfocus)

SEp 16 Maintenance.PNG

Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi Garciar77,

The workspaces and models you are referring to above have different names and purposes (e.g., dev, test, prod) but they are all in the Anaplan production environment, on the same version of the platform. This update is within the Anaplan production environment so your models will be offline during the maintenance window. 

New Contributor

Thank you, how can I know when the others environments are impacted?  Before Oct 31 I am interested in whatever affects FAST .  After Nov 1 , I will be interested in PRO.

Thank you

Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi Garciar77,

Your "dev" or "test" models are in the production environment, on the same version of the platform. Our communications have been enhanced to provide more visibility and transparency to backend maintenance on the production environment. Your program should not be impacted by maintenance on other Anaplan environments. 

I am currently working on your project supporting architectural aspects.The platform maintenance emails you've subscribed to provide the information you need to support your PMO program. I'll send you a personal message with my team's contact information.