Lululemon | Good Example of How to Pivot

Retail Friends,

Just finished reading this article from Robin Lewis about Lululemon and how they've navigated the changes in the retail industry. Truly inspiring story. 5 min read - well worth it.

https://www.therobinreport.com/mirror-mirror-on-the-wall-whos-the-fairest-of-us-all/

Comments

• I use to shop through Lululemon US Promo Codes. I called the Lululemon warehouse after having two pairs of my Wunder Under pants rip at the seams. The ladies I talked to on the phone were more than helpful. Within 24 hours they sent me shipping info to send my pants back to the warehouse, and then received a gift card worth $222.00 to use towards new pants. It took about 3 weeks for this whole process to happen, and my brand new Lulus was just delivered! The customer service was impeccable and I'll shop there again! Thank you, Lululemon!

• Finally, I found that lululemon items are quite expensive, but I used lululemon Promo Code to Saved my money. I've had many friends tell me it's worth it to spend the money on essential staple pieces like a sports **** or a legging, that's it. 

Categories