Retail Anaplan Group - December 2020 Update

WelcomeToRAG_V2.png

Retail Anaplan Group Monthly Summary - 2020 December

Heineken_HorizontalLine.PNG

Headlines

• Anaplan Live! was held on December 9th. While the Retail Anaplan Group didn't have a formal session, many were in attendance.
  • 2 New Members joined, raising the membership count to 129
  • The Retail Group Leaders @Dsabo @BobD and @JaredDolich met in early December and are organizing a virtual chat possibly end of January. Stay tuned for details.
  • Announcements | Discussions
  • RAG is still #3 base on membership count, #2 if you exclude the Community Group, just behind the UK. See stats below.

New Members

• 2 New Members! Due to ongoing technical issues, we still cannot send welcome emails to @matthewreed @MryP and @aimeemd - But please know we are very excited to have you join and we'll get that welcome note to you soon!
  • Welcome @MryP and @GONI our new December members!

202012_NewMembers.png

Statistics

Okay. For analysts like me, this analysis section is second favorite part of RAG. First, of course, is visiting with all of you. All screenshots below are from the NewUX Dashboard.

Composition

Our membership comprises of 13 unique Anaplan customers (18 members) which is great. @BobD and I have some ideas to encourage more customers to consider joining this group.

202012_PieChart.png

Membership

Growth month over month significantly slower. 

202012_ColumnChart.png

Overall Statistics

We continue to rank very high among Anaplan groups on the overall KPIs. Only weak spot is engagement. We generally need more interaction from the group to advance that statistic. From my experience and observation, some of the best engaged groups are the Pacific Northwest (@Aaron.wasinger and @matthewkuo),  UK and Ireland (@kcorr) , Russia (@Ks) , Anaplan Extensions (private @MagaliP ), and Master Anaplanners (private @Ameneh, @Beauram, @ChrisWeiss ). Software and Technology led by @Tiffany.Rice had a major growth spurt in both membership and engagement from CPX. Modelers Forum UK ( @MagaliP and @Paul ) continues to win all around. They had a terrific session after the Anaplan Live! session where they discussed the ability to calculate the median.  I will continue to attend their meetings and watch their engagement so we can all learn from their success.

There are 46 Groups I track (Group Count Total). I then rank them out by region and subject. The best KPI I could think of for engagement right now is Posts per Member. The higher, the better.

202012_Stats.png

Comments

• Thank you for the warm welcome @JaredDolich, excited to be here!  

• @MryP yes, yes! So glad that you've joined this group. Since I can't send you a welcome email I will put it here!!

WelcomeToRAG_V2.png

Navigation: Retail Anaplan Group Home | Forum | Get Started - Content Directory

Welcome Mourya!

Mourya, it means the world to Bob and me that you decided to join the Retail Anaplan Group! The Retail Anaplan Group is the 2nd largest Anaplan Group based on member count. Having someone from Tata Motors is AMAZING. I hope you have some good supply chain use cases!! 

Mourya, Bob Debicki, @BobD, and I, @JaredDolich, just started this user's group in early May with the idea that we can provide two really important retail pillars for you:

1. Networking
    2. Learning

Our mission: To provide you venues to meet other retail and Anaplan enthusiasts and to empower you to implement retail best practices.

Your Retail Anaplan Group Welcome Box

Mourya, while our focus is retail, we will still have a heavy amount of supply chain topics. So even if you're not 100% aligned to retail, all the more reason to join our conference calls and webinars. To get you started, here are some things to look forward to and some ways you can begin to participate if you like:

• Reply to this email with any suggestions, topics, event ideas, training, office hours, celebrity guests, literally anything that you would like to see happen with this Anaplan Group. Bob and I will do our best to make it happen.
    • Very, very important! Please update your email notifications. There's a very strong likelihood that this Anaplan Group will be rather active. Any new posts, responses to posts, or revisions to posts will, by default, send you an email. My suggestion is that you reset many of these options to send you a daily digest, a single email that has all the changes of the day. We don't want to overwhelm you with a lot of emails! See instructions below.
    • Create a favorite link to this post. It contains all the content of this site and is constantly being updated. Use this page to find anything/everything we've got!
    • Post a question, comment, or suggestion on the Forum
    • Check out the networking opportunities
    • Introduce yourself to the rest of the group on the Forum
    • Invite your colleagues to join the Anaplan Retail Anaplan Group. We're only as good as we are together!

Notifications

Go to my settings | my subscriptions and notifications | notification settings and scroll down to this section. Don't forget to save your changes at the bottom of the page. I recommend you set your preferences as follows:

Notifications.png

Don't forget to save  your changes!

Dont-forget-to-save.png

• Welcome to all the new members - happy to have you here. Happy New Year to all looking forward to a great year of collaboration and connection. DS

• Happy new year @Dsabo !!

Categories