Retail Anaplan Group Monthly Summary - 2020 September

Heineken_HorizontalLine.PNG

Headlines

New Members

202009 New Members.png

Statistics

Okay. For analysts like me, this statistics section is second favorite part of RAG. First, of course, is visiting with all of you. All screenshots below are from the NewUX Dashboard.

Composition

Our membership comprises of 12 unique Anaplan customers (17 members) which is great. @BobD and I have some ideas to encourage more customers to consider joining this group.

202009 Pie Chart.png

Membership

Growth month over month significantly slower. We may attempt another LinkedIn and/or Community Post to encourage more people to join. This chart always shows the trailing 4 months (thank you @rob_marshall@DavidSmith, and @ChrisMullen in L2 for teaching us how to do this)

202009 Member Growth.png

Overall Statistics

We continue to rank very high among Anaplan groups on the overall KPIs. Only weak spot is engagement. We generally need more interaction from the group to advance that statistic. From my experience and observation, some of the best engaged groups are the Pacific Northwest (@Aaron.wasinger and @matthewkuo),  UK and Ireland (@kcorr) , Russia (@Ks) , Anaplan Extensions (private @MagaliP ), and Master Anaplanners (private @Ameneh, @Beauram, @ChrisWeiss ). Software and Technology led by @Tiffany.Rice had a major growth spurt in both membership and engagement from CPX. UK continues to win all around. I will continue to attend their meetings and watch their engagement so we can all learn from their success.

There are 46 Groups I track (Group Count Total). I then rank them out by region and subject. The best KPI I could think of for engagement right now is Posts per Member. The higher, the better.

202009 Ranking Stats.png

Categories