Ask a QuestionGet answers to platform specific questions from Anaplanners everywhere.
Suggest an IdeaShare ideas for platform improvements, training, the Community, and more.
Get Training HelpComplete your training with support from the experts.
Contribute ContentWorkshop content, submit for approval, and contribute best practices to the Community.
Connect with CommunityShare feedback, ask questions, and get support from the Community.
The purpose of Anaplan Essentials is to provide you with an understanding of Anaplan’s history, our values, and the product over 12 micro learnings (2-15 min each). We recommend completing all of the lessons at your own pace to gain a deeper understanding of Anaplan, but know that it is a 3-hour time commitment. That’s why we’ve highlighted the key modules for you!
- Our Journey
- Time commitment: 2 Mins
- Purpose: An overview of our journey and milestones from our start in a Yorkshire barn to the present.
- Essentials of Customer First
- Time commitment: 30 Mins
- Purpose: An overview of Anaplan's culture and way of working where we put customers first in everything we do. Learn more about the touchpoints customers interact with when they start their journey with Anaplan.
- The Hyperblock
- Time commitment: 8 Mins
- Purpose: An overview of Anaplan’s Hyperblock (our proprietary in-memory calculation engine) and insight on why we built it the way we did
- Implementation Methodology
- Time commitment: 12-15 mins
- Purpose: An overview of how we implement Anaplan with our customers. Understanding our methodology helps our customers become more successful.
- Central Library, Engine, and User Experience
- Time Commitment: 4 Mins
- Purpose: An overview of the components of Anaplan. Learn how the central library, engine and user experience work together to create an Anaplan model.
- What is multidimensionality?
- Time commitment: 5 Mins
- Purpose:” An overview of how a module gets its superpower - multidimensionality! Learn more about how our modules can include more than two dimensions (such as time, location, product, customer, expense, or currency)
Find the full course on Anaplan Essentials in our Learning Center by clicking here.