See the message "You Have Successfully Logged in to Frontdoor" and a blank screen.

Question

When I log in I see the message "You Have Successfully Logged in to Frontdoor" and a blank screen. What should I do?

Answer

1. If you experience this message but still cannot log in, attempt to log in again using this URL: https://sdp.anaplan.com/launchpad/.
  2. If you're unable to load this hyperlink, try clearing your browser cache. You can find instructions for clearing the cache of each major browser here. Once you have cleared your cache, relaunch your browser and attempt to log in again using the link above.
  3. If clearing the cache doesn't allow you to load the hyperlink, then you may need to attempt to log in via a different browser or try logging in on a different workstation.
    1. If either of those are successful, you should inform your company's IT department that your PC is having local issues. They should be able to diagnose and resolve your concern.
    2. If your company's IT department confirms there is no issue on their end, please contact Anaplan Support for additional assistance.
Labels (1)
Contributors
0 Kudos