Training questions

The Anaplan Academy offers many opportunities for training in both on-demand and in-person environments. During your training, you may have questions or encounter challenges with assignments. Please review the information below and follow the instructions to troubleshoot your issue. If after doing so you still have questions or experience difficulties, please email academy@anaplan.com.

(Please do not contact Anaplan Support with Training questions unless instructed to do so by a member of the Academy team.)

How can I learn more about available training?

The Anaplan Academy can be found in the Anaplan Community. The Anaplan Academy page offers schedules and registration for live training opportunities and access to on-demand courses as well course forums information on The Anaplan Way, our custom Agile implementation methodology.

The model I am working on during my “102: Introduction to Model Building” course isn’t loading. What should I do?

If you are having issues accessing your training model, please contact our Academy team at academy@anaplan.com.

Contributors
0 Kudos