Unable to Access Anaplan

If you are unable to access Anaplan, there are several possible causes. This guide will walk you through some of them and assist you in troubleshooting your issue. If you continue to experience difficulty accessing Anaplan, please contact Customer Support via email, phone, or chat. 

As a starting point, please ensure:

• you know your login credentials. (If you are unsure of your credentials or believe you may have forgotten them, please see My email address or password is not correct below.)
  • you are using the correct login URL: https://sdp.anaplan.com/launchpad

Please locate the statement below that best describes your situation and attempt the troubleshooting steps that follow.

• My email address or password is not correct. 
    • Ensure that you are using the email address that is registered within Anaplan. Check with your workspace administrator to verify that your email address has been registered and is the correct address. 
    • Attempt to reset your password using the Forgot password? link on the login page. If you are unable to successfully reset your password and log in, please contact Support.
  • I requested a password reset, but the reset link I received is not working. Your internet browser may have cached corrupted or outdated data. Try clearing your browser's cache, attempt logging in with a different browser, or even reinstall your browser. 
  • I am receiving an "account locked" message. You have attempted to log in with the incorrect credentials too many times. Please attempt to reset your password using the Forgot password? link on the login page. Contact Support if you do not know or cannot remember your login credentials.
  • I am receiving an "account inactive" message. Your account has been marked as "inactive." Please contact your workspace administrator to request access to at least one model in order to reactivate your account.
  • When I log in, I do not have access to any models and/or any workspaces. If you do not currently have access to models or workspaces, please contact your workspace administrator directly to request access.
  • Unable to access Anaplan as web session is either being redirected or certificate information isn't matching. Access the model via launchpad, do not use a bookmarked URL. 
Labels (1)
Contributors
0 Kudos