Welcome to the Texas Group!

Hey there everyone!  

Just wanted to start a trend of welcoming our newest members: @MerveGollu , @SevdaK , and @jupiter ! 

If any of you are comfortable, please introduce yourself and let us know your favorite Anaplan feature. If you don't have one -- that's cool, too -- hopefully we can collaborate and find a new favorite feature in upcoming posts.  

As the Texas group has gone a bit quiet -- we're hoping to get this community group more active over the next few months so please invite your peers or Anaplan enthusiasts! 

Welcome again to our newest members and we'll talk soon! 

Comments

• Hi everyone!

I am Merve from San Antonio. I am an MBA student at Our Lady of the Lake University. 

I am enthusiastic about data-driven decision-making. This is what I would like to improve myself in the future and I believe, Anaplan will provide an excellent experience for me. 

Thank you @kaitchura for the warm welcome!

Merve Gollu

• Hi All!

Thank you @kaitchura for welcoming me into Texas community.

I am Sevda from Alabama (Roll Tide Roll :). I have strong experience in financial and business planning. I am currently interested in Anaplan FP&A and will take the Model Builder Certificate soon. Here will be the great place to share my experiences and learn from Texas community. After taking my certificate, I am planning to look for an opportunity in Texas area. 

You can contact me directly on LinkedIn account:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/skisacikoglu/

Best,

Sevda Kisacikoglu

Categories