Project manager role, do I need training?

Community Manager

Project manager role, do I need training?

I’m a project manager – I won’t be building models. Do I still have to complete this certification?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Previous Contributor

RE: Project manager role, do I need training?

Anaplan requires any resource billing on an Anaplan project to have an active, current certification. Project managers should understand the end-to-end Anaplan process, including model building, model design, and The Anaplan Way methodology.
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks this helps, just one clarification. So are PMs required to attend the Anaplan Way training onsite? Thanks, James
Message 3 of 5
Frequent Contributor

Hi James, I am a solution architect and yes it makes full sense for me that all staff should be following the Anaplan way training, because we are working as a team, project manager, solution architect and consulatnt, and all of us need to be skilled in the Anaplan Way. And to tell you the truth, having been involved both in projects where all the team was aware about the Agile way of working and others projects where the team was not, I would rather have all the people follow the training Twice! Life is much more easier.   Kind regards. Michel.
Message 4 of 5
Previous Contributor

Hi James,  Thanks for your question -- we do want to see all members of an Anaplan project team through this course. Michel's reply is spot-on!
Message 5 of 5