Anaplan Certification FAQs

How much do your courses cost?

On-demand: All on-demand courses are available as part of your Anaplan subscription and do not require an additional cost.

Virtual Instructor Led: Virtual instructor led training is available and priced by course. This is subject to training discounts according to your partner agreement. The price of the course is listed once you register. 

How can I register for virtual instructor led training?

Please find all of our instructor led offerings on the Anaplan Training Schedule and fill out the registration form after you choose your class  or contact acdemy@anaplan.com.

How do I know when virtual instructor led training is offered?

Please visit Academy Training Schedule to view our training calendar for dates and locations for all of our upcoming offerings.

How do I schedule private training and what is the cost?

Please see our private training FAQ.

I am already a Solutions Architect. Do I need to go back and start over?

Please see Solution Architect certification eligibility.

Anaplan reserves the right to request that you complete or repeat the coursework if your certification has lapsed or customer satisfaction survey results become unfavorable.

Comments

• I'm unable to start an on-demand course.  I keep getting a blank page even after my pop-up has been disabled.  This is true for both chrome and edge.

• @shuvob , just going through on-demand courses in Chrome. Its working perfectly. Just completed Data Hub course 100%. Anaplan CourseAnaplan Course