Get inspired!

HollyRieke
edited November 2022 in User Experience

We all need a little inspiration now and then — am I right? This week we launched the 'Get inspired' section of the UX Designer hub to get you started! Check out our first round of resources to get your creativity flowing and subscribe to the article to be automatically notified when new content is added.

The Anaplan ecosystem also wants to hear from you! If you're here, you're likely already leading the way with influential and impactful design. I believe we get back twofold, that which we give. Take a few minutes to give back to your Community by sharing what's working well for you — leave a comment or email us at communitycontent@anaplan.com

Answers

• AmyX
    edited November 2022
    Hi Holly,
    The content no long exists. Can you please let me know where it's moved to?
    Thank you!
  • HollyRieke
    edited November 2022

Please make sure you are logged in to view the content. If that doesn't work, please let me know. Thanks! 

• AmyX
    edited November 2022
    I'm logged in. It doesn't work for me. Also I've found few other links on the community that don't work
  • DanielleC
    edited November 2022

Hi @AmyX,

Please check out the 'Get inspired' area for UX tips and tricks, and best practices and let us know what you think! (The content is accessible now). And, if you find any non-working links in Community, please feel free to message me here in Community.

Thank you! Danielle

• AmyX
    edited November 2022
    Thank you, Danielle!

It works now.