CPX—Learn more!

New Contributor

Re: CPX—Learn more!

Tiffany, you may view a bulleted list of courses on the pricing page of the conference site: https://www.anaplan.com/connected-planning-xperience/about/pricing/. For detailed course descriptions, log in to your registration account, select "yes" when prompted for interest in training. To answer your question: yes, advanced topics will be offered; for further details, feel free to contact academy@anaplan.com. 

Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I think networking will be something I'm really looking forward to at CPX. Is there anything I could do before the CPX to prepare myself for a better networking experience? Can you please share any suggestions on that?

Thank you!

Amy

Occasional Contributor

Hi Amy,

I would recommend reaching out to your CSBP and/or CSD and let them know what you might be looking for at CPX.  They can help develop an agenda, provide recommendations, and even get networking groups set-up for like minded customers in particular industries (e.g. beverage customers, airline customers, etc.).  They can help customize your experience depending on what you desire.

Thanks,

Brad

Occasional Contributor

Thank you, Brad!

I’m also wondering if there would be a job fair or networking event for recruiters and job hunters, which would be very beneficial for talent acquisition.

Thanks!
New Contributor

Thanks for the suggestion, Amy! While a career networking event is not in the plan for the June conference, we will certainly consider for future CPXs. Love your feedback; keep it comin'!

Contributor

@AmyX ,

I'd like to give you another suggestion regarding talent.  As @andrea.barrera noted, there isn't a job fair but I would encourage you to stop by the University & Business Connect booth.  If your company has Anaplan skilled early-talent hiring needs we may be able to connect you to universities we partner with via University Connect.  University Connect provides educational institutions with free access to the Anaplan platform, training, learning resources, student/faculty events, and support to help professors bring Anaplan into the classroom.  These universities can be great sources of strong early talents who can hit the ground running in terms of putting their Anaplan skills to work as part of a CoE or other roles using Anaplan.

The flip side of University Connect is Business Connect where we will connect companies to our members for recruiting - or, they can bring projects/challenges for students to tackle.  We can also work with you to bring your 'go to' partner universities into the program.

I will be onsite at CPX - please stop by the booth and chat, or we can schedule a time to meet if you'd like to learn more.

Best,

Heather

Occasional Contributor

Hi Heather,

That’s awesome! I will definitely stop by the booth. This is very helpful!

Thank you!
Amy
Community Manager

The AMA is open through Thursday—Check out the questions and answers posted so far. Then, post your questions here for a chance to win a *FREE pass to CPX!

Community Manager

This AMA is now closed, but you can still watch the video on CPX at any time. If you haven’t already, check out what the panel had to say about this year’s event.

Congratulations to the winners of FREE passes to CPX—Community members Tiffany.Rice and AmyX! Thanks for your great questions in the AMA. Additional details will be sent to your Community inbox.