Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Welcome to User Groups Live! The livestream event isn't until March 21st, but you can start interacting and networking with other registrants now.

Take a few seconds to introduce yourself. Some possible tidbits to include might be:

• Where you live
  • Where you work
  • How long you have been using Anaplan (or if you are still considering it!)
  • What you hope to get out of User Groups Live!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

94 REPLIES 94
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm Susan,

I live and work in Essex in the UK. I've been using Anaplan since April 2017 and everyday is a school day in my Anaplan world. I look forward to interacting with users around the world to hear how Anaplan works for others, and to learn more about forthcoming changes and improvements. 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Susan! I like what you said about "every day is a school day" with Anaplan—so much to learn! Please let me know if there's any way the Community can further assist you in your journey!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi I'm Priyanka

I am from INDIA working in Mumbai. I've been working on Anaplan since October 2018. I am working on Anaplan almost everyday and learning something new about Anaplan world. I am here to have an interaction with others users and their experience about Anaplan and how Anaplan works,and to learn a lot about it's functionality.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Priyanka! Our goal for this event is to give a boost to both your learning and your networking with other Anaplanners. Please let us know if you have any specific needs or questions we can assist with at any point. Glad to have you here!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hello All! I can't wait to join my first user group meeting with Anaplan - and the first virtual meetup as well! I live and work in the Pittsburgh area, and joined Anaplan before the holidays. I am leading the Global University and Business Connect program .. our team is working with amazing universities who are using Anaplan in their business and technology program so that students graduate with a strong degree AND Anaplan modeling skill set. At the event I want to listen and learn about what is happening across the Anaplan community - and where our programs can support. And of course - if there are companies attending that are in need of Anaplan-skilled early talents I'm happy to assist! Looking forward to the event, Heather
Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks, Heather! We're looking forward to talking more about University Connect at the event. What is the best way people can reach out to you if they have questions?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Aaron, We've got great University Connect overviews, success stories and resources right here on the community (https://community.anaplan.com/t5/University-Connect/ct-p/universityalliance) and also on the Anaplan website (https://www.anaplan.com/university-connect/) ... but the quickest way for universities to get engaged and for Anaplan customers / partners to get plugged into local universities for projects and recruiting is to contact me directly! I can be reached via email at: heather.matthews@anaplan.com. Thanks for asking! Heather

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I live in Turlock, California and work in Modesto, California....that the central valley, for those that don't know.

Started Anaplan training in August, 2017, but didn't start working in Anaplan until January, 2018.

Really love  the comment:  'every day is a school day' with Anaplan! Cause it's so true...wish I had time to start re-build what's been built.

Hope to learn even more about Anaplan from the group.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, Debbie! That's the challenge of adding new knowledge—the desire to "fix" prior things with what you've learned since you last worked on them. 🙂

I hope you've found some good guiding practices on the Community and that User Groups Live! proves helpful to you as well.