Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Hi All,

My name is Javed and I started working on Anaplan since Oct'18 , I live in Bangalore India which is turning the IT hub of world . I treat myself as Student of Anaplan universe and each day passes gives me new learnings of Anaplan Knowledge bank .

User group is a great initiative and one of the best platform to meet experts and learn new nuances of Anaplan forum (y) Looking forward to meet all .

Thanks

Javed 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Javed! I'm glad to hear that the Community knowledge resources have been helpful to you as you continue to understand more about Anaplan. Besides being present at User Groups Live!, our experts around the world are always ready to help in our Forums, too, whenever you have questions!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello Everyone.

My name is Harry and I work at Madison Square Garden in NYC. The company has been using Anaplan for about a year but all of the initial work was done by consulting partners. They provided more detailed training for our internal team in the Fall of 2018 and we are supporting our existing models and building new ones. 

I am working through advanced model building skills daily. 

I have attended two user groups in NYC and look forward future in person and live groups to see how companies are using Anaplan. Very interested to see how companies manage reporting of Anaplan results to supplement dashboards, etc. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Harry! It's good to know that previous User Group events were worthwhile for you. If you're looking for info on dashboards and reporting, the Dashboards knowledge base and forums might help. If you don't find what you're looking for, please let me know and I can inquire about having some of our internal experts author some additional content on this topic. Thanks!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi, 

I am based out of Bangalore, India. Working as an EPM Architect for Royal Dutch Shell. Working in Anaplan area since last 2 years. 

The Expectation out of this live  user group is " Stay Connected" and get the best minds under one group.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Rakesh! We're all about staying connected here. Looking forward to helping you meet other Anaplanners!

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hello,

My name is Krista Draeger and I live in Waukesha, WI.  I work at Quad at our corporate headquarters in Sussex, WI, and have been working here for over 18yrs.  We started using Anaplan a year ago and implemented a full P&L planning process for the largest portion of the company in that went live in Aug 2018.  I am hoping to learn more creative ways to use Anaplan and more about new features through the User Group Live!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi, Krista! We'll definitely have some new features to show you, as well as some planning principles that you can leverage in creative ways. Thanks for joining us!

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi Aaron and group,

I'm Will from the Wash DC/Maryland area, though my company office is in San Jose. (It's a long commute!) 

I've been Anaplanning since 2013 first as a partner and then a customer. I've done many model builds, and admin. The product has advanced greatly in six years and continues to do so. Our use cases and models have also changed along with this. We continuously look to improve our models and further apply the principles of connected planning to our older models and all our whole workspaces. We are ready to share and to listen to others experiences, Ideas, and solutions to modeling challenges.  -will

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks, Will. Your willingness to share is awesome—your experience is something many can benefit from. Looking forward to having you at User Groups Live!