Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Hi Fellow Anaplaners,

My name is Sana Scamahorn, I have been working for Cornerstone OnDemand, Santa Monica, within our Global Business Operations group for almost 4 years. Our company adopted Anaplan 2+ years ago to eliminate our manual reporting and provide real-time metrics to our Service Delivery organization. My team of 4 members were elected to be the model builders, or what I like to call Anaplan wizards. I am really just looking to stay tuned on the latest tips and tricks, best practices and features! Looking forward to the upcoming meeting!

Community Manager

Thanks, Sana! I love the idea of Anaplan wizards—maybe we need to sort model-builders into houses, Hogwarts-style! I'll make sure our experts have some new magic to share at the event. 🙂

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hey Everyone,

My name is Taylor Moore. I work with Carters in Atlanta, GA. We rolled out Anaplan within our Supply Chain department about 2 years ago. Since then, our retail team has also rolled out their own Anaplan solution. I currently manage the supply chain side, and am looking to use ideas gained from this group to help find new ways to leverage Anaplan throughout our organization.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for joining us, Taylor! With your years of experience with Anaplan, I bet you have some good questions for our presenters. They'll be ready!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks for joining us, Taylor! With your years of experience with Anaplan, I bet you have some good questions for our presenters. They'll be ready!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello All,

My name is Henry Lam. I have been with Paladin Security (Vancouver, BC) for the past 10 years. We are targetting to roll out Anaplan by mid April, replacing SAP BI for financial reporting purpose.

I'm hoping to learn the tips and tricks from the community. Thanks!

H.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello, Henry! Congratulations on your rollout of Anaplan. The Community is full of resources for you as you get started. Our Start Your Anaplan Journey section is one of the first places we recommend looking at, as well as the training resources in the Academy. Feel free to reach out with questions at any point along the way! We're here to help. 

Highlighted
Master Anaplanner/Community Boss

Hi

Work over in Peterborough, UK so will be enjoying the 2nd half of the session whilst eating my evening meal.

Have been using Anaplan for almost three years for a variety of use cases some traditional FP&A activity others a bit more left of the left-field... the complete sandbox nature of the Anaplan platform means that literally anything can be done it.

One thing that am hoping to get out of the session is seeing how non-UK based users have found pushing Anaplan out of the traditional finance space and actually connecting those plans.

Andrew

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey, Andrew! Glad to have you join us, especially during dinner—if all goes well, we hope we can roll out more of these events at times that are more conducive to other regions. 

Thanks for all you do to support the Community!

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hello I'm Olivier,

I live in Paris and I work on Anaplan for almost 2 and a half years as a model builder. Our company BaW is an Anaplan Partner in France since 2016 and we collaborate with several clients on various use cases from small to big projects.

For my first User Group I hope to see new exciting features such as the New UX (hopefully with a launch date announced) and have many feedback from users of the community.