Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Hi, Olivier! Thank you for your partnership. Looking forward to offering some previews to you! 

Highlighted
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hi everyone!

My name is Binesh and I am joining from the Washington DC metro area. Our company implemented Anaplan within the last year in our Corporate FP&A group and I've been a model builder from the start. I'm excited to be a part of this User Group and learn about Anaplan's new features!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hello, I am from Boston. Have been working in Anaplan since Mar 2016 ( 3 years now). Started on the Data Integration & moved into Model building role. Now, I am building a team of Anaplanners.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Welcome, Kirubakaran! Congratulations on your growing team. Please let us know how we at the Community can assist with your team's journey!

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello, I'm Faz from NJ. I have been assisting multiple customers to enhance their planning processes using Anaplan cloud planning since 2 years. Exicted to be part of User Groups Live and look forward to learn new functionalities in Anaplan.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello, Faz, and welcome to the group! Thanks for your work assisting others with Anaplan—that's our goal here at the Anaplan Community is to pool and share knowledge so that everyone benefits! Please don't hesitate to let us know how we can help you as well.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I'm Jack from Boston. I've been working in Anaplan since September 2018 at a consultancy. Recently joined an organization that uses Anaplan for forecasting and looking to expand capabilities. Looking forward to leverage learnings from User Group Live! and incorporating it into our models.
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello, Jack! Between the Connected Planning strategies and model building best practices, I'm sure there will be some good takeaways for you! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi folks,

I'm Nox Voortella (they/them pronouns) from Seattle, WA, and currently working for Accelytics Consulting, an Anaplan Partner. I've been using Anaplan about 1 year so far. I'm always looking to gain new tips and tricks for best practices and model optimization. I'm sure hearing about future platform updates will energize my passion for Anaplan too! 

Cheers!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey, Nox! We should have no shortage of things to get you excited at User Groups Live! Thanks for taking the time to say hi, and we'll see you at the event!