Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Tiffany.Rice
Certified Master Anaplanner

Re: Welcome! Introduce Yourself

Hello fellow Anaplanners!

My name is Tiffany and I work for Cerner (Kansas City based Healthcare IT company) within our Corporate Financial Planning group.  We started our Anaplan journey in November 2017.  I've had the opportunity to work with Anaplan as both an end user and a model builder.  I recently assumed responsibility to lead a team of model builders so am looking to expand our use cases and capabilities.   Looking forward to hearing more about the mobile UX, enhanced workflow capabilities, and best practices from other model builders.

matthewshields
Occasional Contributor

Hi, I'm Matt from New York City.  I've been working with Anaplan for 6 years (sicne March 2013) for two large companies, CPG and now Tech.  I spent much of this time leading post-project model support and CoE development primiarily in the commercial sales and finance space.  I look forward to getting involved and sharing some best practices! 

AaronW
Community Manager

Hello, Matt! The Community is a great place to share best practices--have you considered applying to contribute knowledge articles? We have information here if you're interested. Thanks for registering for User Groups Live!

AaronW
Community Manager

Welcome, Tiffany! Sounds like you've got a wide range of experience already. Some of our presenters have a lot of Financial Planning experience, so feel free to throw some tough questions at them! 🙂

Loraine
Occasional Contributor

Hi, my name is Loraine and I work for the UVA Health System as a Finance Project Manager for the Physician Practice Plan.  We engaged consultants to help us set up Anaplan for joint budgeting with our School of Medicine.  We are just finishing up the development and will use it for our budget cycle beginning Jan'20.  I still have a lot to learn about the functionality and connected planning.  Looking forward to the User Groups Live!

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi, Loraine. That's the great thing about Connected Planning—we all have a lot to learn! Like you, I'm eager to hear from the Connected Planning experts we have on deck to present and glean some applicable takeaways. Thanks for joining us!

james_lo
Contributor

Hello World!

I work in London for the RSA Insurance Group, and have been modelling in Anaplan since mid-2014; it's great to see how much Anaplan has grown, in terms of both functionality and users/clients.

I am part of our Anaplan centre of excellence team, which manage our own projects / developments as well as provide internal consultancy to local teams of developers.

As well as hoping to get new ideas and inspirations regarding the What (use cases) and the How (new funcationalities, new and different ways of modelling/working) on Anaplan from User Groups Live!, I look forward to meeting other members of the User community.

Best,

James

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi, James! Our own Center of Excellence team is excited to share at User Groups Live!, and I'm eager to see the conversations that result from your own experiences and what they share!

Ilya_Zhivov
Certified Master Anaplanner

Hello everybody!

My name is Ilya.

I'm based in Moscow, Russia and I'm an Anaplan Partner (Mavericka) since last summer. 

I start using Anaplan within my former employer back in 2014 (5 years already, omg).

On this User Group I'm interested to learn more about new UX and collaborate with others.

AaronW
Community Manager

Hi, Ilya! Thank you for your partnership and for stopping by to introduce yourself! I'm amazed at the breadth of experience within the Community and look forward to seeing the interactions taking place at User Groups Live!